'Shrek' Lives On According to Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz have given fans of the "Shrek" movie franchise a glimmer of hope - hinting there may be a future for the lovable ogre after all. The fourth film in the animated series, "Shrek Forever After", hit cinemas earlier this year and was billed as 'The Final Chapter'.
But Myers and Diaz - who voice the title character and Princess Fiona respectively - are still not convinced the franchise is over for good. Myers tells Empire magazine, "We're the last people to know anything that's going on, is the absolute truth. I don't know what's to be with the series."
Diaz adds, "I'm hoping it's just a big Hollywood joke, that they're pretending that we're not going to make another movie and then we're back!"
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo