'Shrek' Lives On According to Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz have given fans of the "Shrek" movie franchise a glimmer of hope - hinting there may be a future for the lovable ogre after all. The fourth film in the animated series, "Shrek Forever After", hit cinemas earlier this year and was billed as 'The Final Chapter'.
But Myers and Diaz - who voice the title character and Princess Fiona respectively - are still not convinced the franchise is over for good. Myers tells Empire magazine, "We're the last people to know anything that's going on, is the absolute truth. I don't know what's to be with the series."
Diaz adds, "I'm hoping it's just a big Hollywood joke, that they're pretending that we're not going to make another movie and then we're back!"
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters