'Shrek' Lives On According to Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz have given fans of the "Shrek" movie franchise a glimmer of hope - hinting there may be a future for the lovable ogre after all. The fourth film in the animated series, "Shrek Forever After", hit cinemas earlier this year and was billed as 'The Final Chapter'.
But Myers and Diaz - who voice the title character and Princess Fiona respectively - are still not convinced the franchise is over for good. Myers tells Empire magazine, "We're the last people to know anything that's going on, is the absolute truth. I don't know what's to be with the series."
Diaz adds, "I'm hoping it's just a big Hollywood joke, that they're pretending that we're not going to make another movie and then we're back!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'