'Shrek' Lives On According to Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz have given fans of the "Shrek" movie franchise a glimmer of hope - hinting there may be a future for the lovable ogre after all. The fourth film in the animated series, "Shrek Forever After", hit cinemas earlier this year and was billed as 'The Final Chapter'.
But Myers and Diaz - who voice the title character and Princess Fiona respectively - are still not convinced the franchise is over for good. Myers tells Empire magazine, "We're the last people to know anything that's going on, is the absolute truth. I don't know what's to be with the series."
Diaz adds, "I'm hoping it's just a big Hollywood joke, that they're pretending that we're not going to make another movie and then we're back!"
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges