'Shrek' Lives On According to Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz
Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz have given fans of the "Shrek" movie franchise a glimmer of hope - hinting there may be a future for the lovable ogre after all. The fourth film in the animated series, "Shrek Forever After", hit cinemas earlier this year and was billed as 'The Final Chapter'.
But Myers and Diaz - who voice the title character and Princess Fiona respectively - are still not convinced the franchise is over for good. Myers tells Empire magazine, "We're the last people to know anything that's going on, is the absolute truth. I don't know what's to be with the series."
Diaz adds, "I'm hoping it's just a big Hollywood joke, that they're pretending that we're not going to make another movie and then we're back!"
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp