Marilyn Monroe Wants Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Move Into Her Death House
Marilyn Monroe wants Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to buy the home she died in, according to the celebrity psychic who still keeps in touch with his former client from beyond the grave. The tragic movie icon's Brentwood, Los Angeles home is on the market for $3.6 million and Kenny Kingston reveals Monroe would like Pitt and Jolie to move in.
Monroe contacted the medium during a seance on Tuesday, July 13 and told him she was very interested in the sale of the home where she suffered an accidental overdose and died in 1962. Kingston tells WENN, "The Brentwood home has been so elaborately remodeled that it bears little resemblance to how it looked when Marilyn occupied it, but she's still there in spirit."
"She thinks it would be a lovely home for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. She understands that Pitt is interested in architecture and would appreciate the 'bones' of the structure. She feels that, in addition, their many children would enjoy the warmth of the home."
"And she promises that her vibrations would always be there to protect the Jolie-Pitt family. The home would then have the loving relationship and children that Marilyn had always intended for it during her lifetime."
"To set the record straight, Marilyn was in good health and morale at the time of her August, 1962 passing. There is no negativity in the home, only her love and tenderness. It has often been rumoured that her passing was the result of a suicide or murder, but Marilyn still insists, in spirit, that it was instead an accidental overdose."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed