Micky Dolenz Joins Tifanny in 'Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid'
Eighties pop rivals Debbie Gibson and Tifanny will experience a blast from the past when they begin filming new movie "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" - former Monkees star Micky Dolenz has been added to the cast.
Gibson and Tiffany rose to fame as teen pop stars and they will go head-to-head once more in the new TV release, which will poke fun at their alleged rivalry by pitting them against one another for the small screen. But the pair won't be the only familiar faces from pop history in the film - producers have hired '60s singer Dolenz to join the unusual project, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Gibson will star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!