Micky Dolenz Joins Tifanny in 'Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid'
Eighties pop rivals Debbie Gibson and Tifanny will experience a blast from the past when they begin filming new movie "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" - former Monkees star Micky Dolenz has been added to the cast.
Gibson and Tiffany rose to fame as teen pop stars and they will go head-to-head once more in the new TV release, which will poke fun at their alleged rivalry by pitting them against one another for the small screen. But the pair won't be the only familiar faces from pop history in the film - producers have hired '60s singer Dolenz to join the unusual project, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Gibson will star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert