Micky Dolenz Joins Tifanny in 'Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid'
Eighties pop rivals Debbie Gibson and Tifanny will experience a blast from the past when they begin filming new movie "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" - former Monkees star Micky Dolenz has been added to the cast.
Gibson and Tiffany rose to fame as teen pop stars and they will go head-to-head once more in the new TV release, which will poke fun at their alleged rivalry by pitting them against one another for the small screen. But the pair won't be the only familiar faces from pop history in the film - producers have hired '60s singer Dolenz to join the unusual project, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Gibson will star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'