Micky Dolenz Joins Tifanny in 'Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid'
Eighties pop rivals Debbie Gibson and Tifanny will experience a blast from the past when they begin filming new movie "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" - former Monkees star Micky Dolenz has been added to the cast.
Gibson and Tiffany rose to fame as teen pop stars and they will go head-to-head once more in the new TV release, which will poke fun at their alleged rivalry by pitting them against one another for the small screen. But the pair won't be the only familiar faces from pop history in the film - producers have hired '60s singer Dolenz to join the unusual project, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Gibson will star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms