Micky Dolenz Joins Tifanny in 'Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid'
Eighties pop rivals Debbie Gibson and Tifanny will experience a blast from the past when they begin filming new movie "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" - former Monkees star Micky Dolenz has been added to the cast.
Gibson and Tiffany rose to fame as teen pop stars and they will go head-to-head once more in the new TV release, which will poke fun at their alleged rivalry by pitting them against one another for the small screen. But the pair won't be the only familiar faces from pop history in the film - producers have hired '60s singer Dolenz to join the unusual project, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Gibson will star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama