Tiger Woods' Bid to Dismiss Paternity Case Is in Doubt
Tiger Woods' bid to end a paternity scandal is in doubt - the man alleged to have fathered a porn star's child insists he never took a DNA test. Lawyers for the shamed sports star filed papers earlier this month to dismiss Devon James' claims that Woods is the dad of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 and wanted to force him to take a paternity test. Woods' legal team had hoped to get the case thrown out after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins took a medical test in 2002 which proved he fathered the baby.
But new documents, obtained by TMZ.com, show that Watkins told James last year he didn't take the test, adding: "They will never get DNA from me." James is reportedly planning to file the alleged letter in response to Woods' latest legal bid to have the case dismissed.
More Tiger Woods News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7