Tiger Woods' Bid to Dismiss Paternity Case Is in Doubt
Tiger Woods' bid to end a paternity scandal is in doubt - the man alleged to have fathered a porn star's child insists he never took a DNA test. Lawyers for the shamed sports star filed papers earlier this month to dismiss Devon James' claims that Woods is the dad of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 and wanted to force him to take a paternity test. Woods' legal team had hoped to get the case thrown out after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins took a medical test in 2002 which proved he fathered the baby.
But new documents, obtained by TMZ.com, show that Watkins told James last year he didn't take the test, adding: "They will never get DNA from me." James is reportedly planning to file the alleged letter in response to Woods' latest legal bid to have the case dismissed.
More Tiger Woods News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set