Tiger Woods' Bid to Dismiss Paternity Case Is in Doubt
Tiger Woods' bid to end a paternity scandal is in doubt - the man alleged to have fathered a porn star's child insists he never took a DNA test. Lawyers for the shamed sports star filed papers earlier this month to dismiss Devon James' claims that Woods is the dad of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 and wanted to force him to take a paternity test. Woods' legal team had hoped to get the case thrown out after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins took a medical test in 2002 which proved he fathered the baby.
But new documents, obtained by TMZ.com, show that Watkins told James last year he didn't take the test, adding: "They will never get DNA from me." James is reportedly planning to file the alleged letter in response to Woods' latest legal bid to have the case dismissed.
More Tiger Woods News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image