Tiger Woods' Bid to Dismiss Paternity Case Is in Doubt
Tiger Woods' bid to end a paternity scandal is in doubt - the man alleged to have fathered a porn star's child insists he never took a DNA test. Lawyers for the shamed sports star filed papers earlier this month to dismiss Devon James' claims that Woods is the dad of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 and wanted to force him to take a paternity test. Woods' legal team had hoped to get the case thrown out after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins took a medical test in 2002 which proved he fathered the baby.
But new documents, obtained by TMZ.com, show that Watkins told James last year he didn't take the test, adding: "They will never get DNA from me." James is reportedly planning to file the alleged letter in response to Woods' latest legal bid to have the case dismissed.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny