Tiger Woods' Bid to Dismiss Paternity Case Is in Doubt
Tiger Woods' bid to end a paternity scandal is in doubt - the man alleged to have fathered a porn star's child insists he never took a DNA test. Lawyers for the shamed sports star filed papers earlier this month to dismiss Devon James' claims that Woods is the dad of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 and wanted to force him to take a paternity test. Woods' legal team had hoped to get the case thrown out after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins took a medical test in 2002 which proved he fathered the baby.
But new documents, obtained by TMZ.com, show that Watkins told James last year he didn't take the test, adding: "They will never get DNA from me." James is reportedly planning to file the alleged letter in response to Woods' latest legal bid to have the case dismissed.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital