John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
More Glee News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son