John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift