John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings