John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
More Glee News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt