John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington