John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2