John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
More Glee News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!