John Barrowman Offers Himself as Rachel's Gay Dad on 'Glee'
Former "Dr. Who" star John Barrowman wants a gay old role on "Glee" - as one of character Rachel Berry's homosexual dads. Neither dad has been seen on the show yet and "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is considering keeping them away from the camera - but Scottish-born Barrowman has submitted his name as one of the fathers should he change his mind.
He says, "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads."
Barrowman has already proved to be a hit with U.S. TV audiences - he played the ex-boyfriend of Drea DeMatteo's character on five episodes of "Desperate Housewives".
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online