Pete Doherty 'Dehydrated' After 'Hard' Weekend
Pete Doherty has added more mystery to health concerns surrounding the British rocker by revealing he "hit the weekend pretty hard" in a Twitter.com post to fans. The Babyshambles star canceled a show in Nice on Thursday, July 8 after he was reportedly hospitalized in France.
But he was photographed out and about in Paris on Friday, July 9 and attended scheduled festival shows in France and Scotland over the weekend. And he sparked controversy during his Babyshambles set at T in the Park on Sunday, July 11 when he urged fans to "beat up" anyone throwing bottles onstage after he was almost hit by a flying object.
But Doherty has refused to address his medical condition until now. In a tweet to fans on Tuesday, July 13, the British rocker wrote, "I hit the weekend pretty f**king hard, I feel even more like a dehydrated s**t than usual."
Reports suggest Doherty's hospitalization was overblown - he simply called off his Nice show after consulting a doctor at a Paris clinic. It is still not known what ailed Doherty last week.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington