Pete Doherty 'Dehydrated' After 'Hard' Weekend
Pete Doherty has added more mystery to health concerns surrounding the British rocker by revealing he "hit the weekend pretty hard" in a Twitter.com post to fans. The Babyshambles star canceled a show in Nice on Thursday, July 8 after he was reportedly hospitalized in France.
But he was photographed out and about in Paris on Friday, July 9 and attended scheduled festival shows in France and Scotland over the weekend. And he sparked controversy during his Babyshambles set at T in the Park on Sunday, July 11 when he urged fans to "beat up" anyone throwing bottles onstage after he was almost hit by a flying object.
But Doherty has refused to address his medical condition until now. In a tweet to fans on Tuesday, July 13, the British rocker wrote, "I hit the weekend pretty f**king hard, I feel even more like a dehydrated s**t than usual."
Reports suggest Doherty's hospitalization was overblown - he simply called off his Nice show after consulting a doctor at a Paris clinic. It is still not known what ailed Doherty last week.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?