Pete Doherty 'Dehydrated' After 'Hard' Weekend
Pete Doherty has added more mystery to health concerns surrounding the British rocker by revealing he "hit the weekend pretty hard" in a Twitter.com post to fans. The Babyshambles star canceled a show in Nice on Thursday, July 8 after he was reportedly hospitalized in France.
But he was photographed out and about in Paris on Friday, July 9 and attended scheduled festival shows in France and Scotland over the weekend. And he sparked controversy during his Babyshambles set at T in the Park on Sunday, July 11 when he urged fans to "beat up" anyone throwing bottles onstage after he was almost hit by a flying object.
But Doherty has refused to address his medical condition until now. In a tweet to fans on Tuesday, July 13, the British rocker wrote, "I hit the weekend pretty f**king hard, I feel even more like a dehydrated s**t than usual."
Reports suggest Doherty's hospitalization was overblown - he simply called off his Nice show after consulting a doctor at a Paris clinic. It is still not known what ailed Doherty last week.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy