Pete Doherty 'Dehydrated' After 'Hard' Weekend
Pete Doherty has added more mystery to health concerns surrounding the British rocker by revealing he "hit the weekend pretty hard" in a Twitter.com post to fans. The Babyshambles star canceled a show in Nice on Thursday, July 8 after he was reportedly hospitalized in France.
But he was photographed out and about in Paris on Friday, July 9 and attended scheduled festival shows in France and Scotland over the weekend. And he sparked controversy during his Babyshambles set at T in the Park on Sunday, July 11 when he urged fans to "beat up" anyone throwing bottles onstage after he was almost hit by a flying object.
But Doherty has refused to address his medical condition until now. In a tweet to fans on Tuesday, July 13, the British rocker wrote, "I hit the weekend pretty f**king hard, I feel even more like a dehydrated s**t than usual."
Reports suggest Doherty's hospitalization was overblown - he simply called off his Nice show after consulting a doctor at a Paris clinic. It is still not known what ailed Doherty last week.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting