Lee Ryan 'Really Upset' About Disappointing Album Sales
British singer Lee Ryan is "really upset" after his latest single failed to set the U.K. charts alight because record label bosses won't release his next album as a result. The pop star came in 33rd place on the singles charts last week with his double-sided release "I Am Who I Am/Secret Love", his first new solo material since 2007.
Ryan was expected to put out his album "Confessions" in October but he claims executives at Geffen have decided not to go through with the release due to his disappointing sales. And he's convinced he would've had better success if more copies of the CD were made available in retail stores.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page, he writes, "Really upset, 33 aint (sic) terrible but I thought it would of (sic) done better! The album is so good it's a shame it won't be out now! Only released 2000 copies! Most of the fans said they couldn't get it, not everyone downloads?"
"They just won't release (the album) now. I'm just gonna put it on the internet and the let the fans get it for free! F**k em!!!" But Ryan has good news to cheer him up - he's reuniting with his former boy band Blue to record new material. He adds, "Blue are getting back now and start recording now, tour will be next year!"
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child