Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow Film 'Brokeback Mountain' Spoof
Former Take That bandmates Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow are set to poke fun at their tumultuous relationship by filming a spoof of gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain". "Angels" hitmaker Williams has returned to the studio to record a new album with the British boyband, which he left in 1995 to pursue a solo career.
The reunited five-piece will release the CD at Christmas this year before reportedly embarking on a tour in summer 2011 but first they'll tease fans with the parody clip. The promo for "Shame", which was co-written by Williams and Barlow, will see the pair likening their friendship to the 2005 romantic drama, which starred Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal as forbidden lovers.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "In the song there's a line about he (Williams) went into Toys R Us and saw the four Take That dolls in a box and realized he felt left out. Everything is in place now to formally announce Robbie's return to Take That for one year only. He will announce his comeback with a public statement. Then he'll release 'Shame' with Gary."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!