Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow Film 'Brokeback Mountain' Spoof
Former Take That bandmates Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow are set to poke fun at their tumultuous relationship by filming a spoof of gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain". "Angels" hitmaker Williams has returned to the studio to record a new album with the British boyband, which he left in 1995 to pursue a solo career.
The reunited five-piece will release the CD at Christmas this year before reportedly embarking on a tour in summer 2011 but first they'll tease fans with the parody clip. The promo for "Shame", which was co-written by Williams and Barlow, will see the pair likening their friendship to the 2005 romantic drama, which starred Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal as forbidden lovers.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "In the song there's a line about he (Williams) went into Toys R Us and saw the four Take That dolls in a box and realized he felt left out. Everything is in place now to formally announce Robbie's return to Take That for one year only. He will announce his comeback with a public statement. Then he'll release 'Shame' with Gary."
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'