Tom Hardy Reportedly Engaged to Charlotte Riley, Planning Marriage Next Year
British stars Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley are busy planning their wedding after recently becoming engaged, according to a U.K. report. The pair met while filming a TV adaption of "Wuthering Heights" last year and their friendship quickly blossomed into romance.
Riley showed off a diamond on her ring finger at Thursday's July 8 premiere of Hardy's new movie, "Inception" - and reports suggest they're planning to exchange vows next year. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "As soon as they did their first scene they realized that they were attracted to one another and things just developed."
"They had to keep their courtship very under the radar and they are so relieved now that they can just be open about their romance. Tom and Charlotte are so happy together and they just announced recently that they are getting engaged. They are perfectly matched and deeply in love with one another."
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly