Tom Hardy Reportedly Engaged to Charlotte Riley, Planning Marriage Next Year
British stars Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley are busy planning their wedding after recently becoming engaged, according to a U.K. report. The pair met while filming a TV adaption of "Wuthering Heights" last year and their friendship quickly blossomed into romance.
Riley showed off a diamond on her ring finger at Thursday's July 8 premiere of Hardy's new movie, "Inception" - and reports suggest they're planning to exchange vows next year. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "As soon as they did their first scene they realized that they were attracted to one another and things just developed."
"They had to keep their courtship very under the radar and they are so relieved now that they can just be open about their romance. Tom and Charlotte are so happy together and they just announced recently that they are getting engaged. They are perfectly matched and deeply in love with one another."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor