Tom Hardy Reportedly Engaged to Charlotte Riley, Planning Marriage Next Year
British stars Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley are busy planning their wedding after recently becoming engaged, according to a U.K. report. The pair met while filming a TV adaption of "Wuthering Heights" last year and their friendship quickly blossomed into romance.
Riley showed off a diamond on her ring finger at Thursday's July 8 premiere of Hardy's new movie, "Inception" - and reports suggest they're planning to exchange vows next year. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "As soon as they did their first scene they realized that they were attracted to one another and things just developed."
"They had to keep their courtship very under the radar and they are so relieved now that they can just be open about their romance. Tom and Charlotte are so happy together and they just announced recently that they are getting engaged. They are perfectly matched and deeply in love with one another."
More Tom Hardy News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story