Tom Hardy Reportedly Engaged to Charlotte Riley, Planning Marriage Next Year
British stars Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley are busy planning their wedding after recently becoming engaged, according to a U.K. report. The pair met while filming a TV adaption of "Wuthering Heights" last year and their friendship quickly blossomed into romance.
Riley showed off a diamond on her ring finger at Thursday's July 8 premiere of Hardy's new movie, "Inception" - and reports suggest they're planning to exchange vows next year. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "As soon as they did their first scene they realized that they were attracted to one another and things just developed."
"They had to keep their courtship very under the radar and they are so relieved now that they can just be open about their romance. Tom and Charlotte are so happy together and they just announced recently that they are getting engaged. They are perfectly matched and deeply in love with one another."
More Tom Hardy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie