Tom Hardy Reportedly Engaged to Charlotte Riley, Planning Marriage Next Year
British stars Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley are busy planning their wedding after recently becoming engaged, according to a U.K. report. The pair met while filming a TV adaption of "Wuthering Heights" last year and their friendship quickly blossomed into romance.
Riley showed off a diamond on her ring finger at Thursday's July 8 premiere of Hardy's new movie, "Inception" - and reports suggest they're planning to exchange vows next year. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "As soon as they did their first scene they realized that they were attracted to one another and things just developed."
"They had to keep their courtship very under the radar and they are so relieved now that they can just be open about their romance. Tom and Charlotte are so happy together and they just announced recently that they are getting engaged. They are perfectly matched and deeply in love with one another."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed