Dean McDermott Is Back Home After Being Hospitalized
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is back home with his family after he was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, July 6, a week after his horrific dirt bike accident. The Canadian actor was admitted to an intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a punctured and collapsed lung in the crash last week, on June 29.
McDermott was moved into a regular ward on Friday, July 2, and medics have now decided he is fit enough to rest at home. He was released to the care of his family on Tuesday, July 6.
McDermott gave up professional racing earlier this year after fracturing his shoulder in a motorcycle accident, and he has now vowed to quit his hobby for good after the latest health scare.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective