Dean McDermott Is Back Home After Being Hospitalized
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is back home with his family after he was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, July 6, a week after his horrific dirt bike accident. The Canadian actor was admitted to an intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a punctured and collapsed lung in the crash last week, on June 29.
McDermott was moved into a regular ward on Friday, July 2, and medics have now decided he is fit enough to rest at home. He was released to the care of his family on Tuesday, July 6.
McDermott gave up professional racing earlier this year after fracturing his shoulder in a motorcycle accident, and he has now vowed to quit his hobby for good after the latest health scare.
More Dean McDermott News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story