Dean McDermott Is Back Home After Being Hospitalized
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is back home with his family after he was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, July 6, a week after his horrific dirt bike accident. The Canadian actor was admitted to an intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a punctured and collapsed lung in the crash last week, on June 29.
McDermott was moved into a regular ward on Friday, July 2, and medics have now decided he is fit enough to rest at home. He was released to the care of his family on Tuesday, July 6.
McDermott gave up professional racing earlier this year after fracturing his shoulder in a motorcycle accident, and he has now vowed to quit his hobby for good after the latest health scare.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'