Dean McDermott Is Back Home After Being Hospitalized
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is back home with his family after he was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, July 6, a week after his horrific dirt bike accident. The Canadian actor was admitted to an intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a punctured and collapsed lung in the crash last week, on June 29.
McDermott was moved into a regular ward on Friday, July 2, and medics have now decided he is fit enough to rest at home. He was released to the care of his family on Tuesday, July 6.
McDermott gave up professional racing earlier this year after fracturing his shoulder in a motorcycle accident, and he has now vowed to quit his hobby for good after the latest health scare.
More Dean McDermott News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign