Dean McDermott Is Back Home After Being Hospitalized
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is back home with his family after he was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, July 6, a week after his horrific dirt bike accident. The Canadian actor was admitted to an intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a punctured and collapsed lung in the crash last week, on June 29.
McDermott was moved into a regular ward on Friday, July 2, and medics have now decided he is fit enough to rest at home. He was released to the care of his family on Tuesday, July 6.
McDermott gave up professional racing earlier this year after fracturing his shoulder in a motorcycle accident, and he has now vowed to quit his hobby for good after the latest health scare.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'