Nicola Peltz Has No Interest in Singing Career
Actress Nicola Peltz has laughed off speculation she wants to follow fellow teen star Miley Cyrus into the music industry after appearing in the promo for her hit single "7 Things". The "Last Airbender" star, 15, landed a brief cameo in Cyrus' 2008 video but she insists she has no plans to embark on a pop career - because she can't hold a tune.
She tells WENN.com, "I can't sing for my life! I wish I could sing. I can dance but I can't sing. But I loved doing the video. Brett Ratner is such an amazing director and it's great to work with him.... He's really nice."
Before playing in "The Last Airbender", Nicola Peltz has appeared in 2006 "Deck the Halls" and 2008 "Harold".
More Nicola Peltz News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!