Nicola Peltz Has No Interest in Singing Career
Actress Nicola Peltz has laughed off speculation she wants to follow fellow teen star Miley Cyrus into the music industry after appearing in the promo for her hit single "7 Things". The "Last Airbender" star, 15, landed a brief cameo in Cyrus' 2008 video but she insists she has no plans to embark on a pop career - because she can't hold a tune.
She tells WENN.com, "I can't sing for my life! I wish I could sing. I can dance but I can't sing. But I loved doing the video. Brett Ratner is such an amazing director and it's great to work with him.... He's really nice."
Before playing in "The Last Airbender", Nicola Peltz has appeared in 2006 "Deck the Halls" and 2008 "Harold".
More Nicola Peltz News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'