Nicola Peltz Has No Interest in Singing Career
Actress Nicola Peltz has laughed off speculation she wants to follow fellow teen star Miley Cyrus into the music industry after appearing in the promo for her hit single "7 Things". The "Last Airbender" star, 15, landed a brief cameo in Cyrus' 2008 video but she insists she has no plans to embark on a pop career - because she can't hold a tune.
She tells WENN.com, "I can't sing for my life! I wish I could sing. I can dance but I can't sing. But I loved doing the video. Brett Ratner is such an amazing director and it's great to work with him.... He's really nice."
Before playing in "The Last Airbender", Nicola Peltz has appeared in 2006 "Deck the Halls" and 2008 "Harold".
More Nicola Peltz News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby