Nicola Peltz Has No Interest in Singing Career
Actress Nicola Peltz has laughed off speculation she wants to follow fellow teen star Miley Cyrus into the music industry after appearing in the promo for her hit single "7 Things". The "Last Airbender" star, 15, landed a brief cameo in Cyrus' 2008 video but she insists she has no plans to embark on a pop career - because she can't hold a tune.
She tells WENN.com, "I can't sing for my life! I wish I could sing. I can dance but I can't sing. But I loved doing the video. Brett Ratner is such an amazing director and it's great to work with him.... He's really nice."
Before playing in "The Last Airbender", Nicola Peltz has appeared in 2006 "Deck the Halls" and 2008 "Harold".
More Nicola Peltz News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs