Nicola Peltz Has No Interest in Singing Career
Actress Nicola Peltz has laughed off speculation she wants to follow fellow teen star Miley Cyrus into the music industry after appearing in the promo for her hit single "7 Things". The "Last Airbender" star, 15, landed a brief cameo in Cyrus' 2008 video but she insists she has no plans to embark on a pop career - because she can't hold a tune.
She tells WENN.com, "I can't sing for my life! I wish I could sing. I can dance but I can't sing. But I loved doing the video. Brett Ratner is such an amazing director and it's great to work with him.... He's really nice."
Before playing in "The Last Airbender", Nicola Peltz has appeared in 2006 "Deck the Halls" and 2008 "Harold".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift