Man Alleged of Breaking Orlando Bloom's House Indicted
The man billed as the ringleader of a gang of thieves who reportedly targeted the homes of Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton has been indicted by a grand jury over his alleged involvement in the crimes. Nick Prugo is one of five people - three of them teenagers - accused of breaking into celebrity homes and stealing designer clothing, jewelery and cash.
They were charged with various crimes, including felony first degree residential burglary of stars including Lohan, Hilton, Bloom and Ashley Tisdale. Prugo was brought before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Friday, July 2 and indicted.
His bail is due to be set by a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge later on Friday, reports TMZ.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal