Man Alleged of Breaking Orlando Bloom's House Indicted
The man billed as the ringleader of a gang of thieves who reportedly targeted the homes of Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton has been indicted by a grand jury over his alleged involvement in the crimes. Nick Prugo is one of five people - three of them teenagers - accused of breaking into celebrity homes and stealing designer clothing, jewelery and cash.
They were charged with various crimes, including felony first degree residential burglary of stars including Lohan, Hilton, Bloom and Ashley Tisdale. Prugo was brought before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Friday, July 2 and indicted.
His bail is due to be set by a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge later on Friday, reports TMZ.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards