Man Alleged of Breaking Orlando Bloom's House Indicted
The man billed as the ringleader of a gang of thieves who reportedly targeted the homes of Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton has been indicted by a grand jury over his alleged involvement in the crimes. Nick Prugo is one of five people - three of them teenagers - accused of breaking into celebrity homes and stealing designer clothing, jewelery and cash.
They were charged with various crimes, including felony first degree residential burglary of stars including Lohan, Hilton, Bloom and Ashley Tisdale. Prugo was brought before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Friday, July 2 and indicted.
His bail is due to be set by a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge later on Friday, reports TMZ.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard