Man Alleged of Breaking Orlando Bloom's House Indicted
The man billed as the ringleader of a gang of thieves who reportedly targeted the homes of Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton has been indicted by a grand jury over his alleged involvement in the crimes. Nick Prugo is one of five people - three of them teenagers - accused of breaking into celebrity homes and stealing designer clothing, jewelery and cash.
They were charged with various crimes, including felony first degree residential burglary of stars including Lohan, Hilton, Bloom and Ashley Tisdale. Prugo was brought before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Friday, July 2 and indicted.
His bail is due to be set by a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge later on Friday, reports TMZ.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik