Man Alleged of Breaking Orlando Bloom's House Indicted
The man billed as the ringleader of a gang of thieves who reportedly targeted the homes of Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton has been indicted by a grand jury over his alleged involvement in the crimes. Nick Prugo is one of five people - three of them teenagers - accused of breaking into celebrity homes and stealing designer clothing, jewelery and cash.
They were charged with various crimes, including felony first degree residential burglary of stars including Lohan, Hilton, Bloom and Ashley Tisdale. Prugo was brought before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Friday, July 2 and indicted.
His bail is due to be set by a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge later on Friday, reports TMZ.
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch