Nick Jonas Might Get Poisoned by Jellied Eel
Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning. The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. and the daring pop singer decided to test his taste-buds.
But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding, a type of sausage made by cooking blood, and British seaside favorite jellied eels, made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.
He tells Britain's "The 5 o'clock Show", "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."
More Nick Jonas News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018