Nick Jonas Might Get Poisoned by Jellied Eel
Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning. The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. and the daring pop singer decided to test his taste-buds.
But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding, a type of sausage made by cooking blood, and British seaside favorite jellied eels, made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.
He tells Britain's "The 5 o'clock Show", "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."
More Nick Jonas News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective