Nick Jonas Might Get Poisoned by Jellied Eel
Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning. The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. and the daring pop singer decided to test his taste-buds.
But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding, a type of sausage made by cooking blood, and British seaside favorite jellied eels, made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.
He tells Britain's "The 5 o'clock Show", "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."
More Nick Jonas News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video