Nick Jonas Might Get Poisoned by Jellied Eel
Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning. The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. and the daring pop singer decided to test his taste-buds.
But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding, a type of sausage made by cooking blood, and British seaside favorite jellied eels, made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.
He tells Britain's "The 5 o'clock Show", "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."
More Nick Jonas News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'