will.i.am Tracking Down Thief With His iPad
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has been helping police track down the thief who broke into his car last week - using his new Apple iPad. The hip-hop star was left fuming when his luxury Bentley was broken into outside his Los Angeles home and an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items were taken, including jewelery and the star's brand new computer gadget.
A large amount of will.i.am's belongings have already been returned to him and it has now emerged the star has been helping police hunt down the perpetrator using a built-in tracking device in the iPad, which gives cops the location of the stolen property, according to TMZ.com. No arrests have yet been made in connection with the case.
In addition to becoming the target of Burglary, will.i.am was also hit with feud rumor with BEP bandmates. The report suggested Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie couldn't stand him anymore and decided to leave the group. However, he was quick to put the rumor to rest, denying it on his Twitter and branding it "all lies."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic