will.i.am Tracking Down Thief With His iPad
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has been helping police track down the thief who broke into his car last week - using his new Apple iPad. The hip-hop star was left fuming when his luxury Bentley was broken into outside his Los Angeles home and an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items were taken, including jewelery and the star's brand new computer gadget.
A large amount of will.i.am's belongings have already been returned to him and it has now emerged the star has been helping police hunt down the perpetrator using a built-in tracking device in the iPad, which gives cops the location of the stolen property, according to TMZ.com. No arrests have yet been made in connection with the case.
In addition to becoming the target of Burglary, will.i.am was also hit with feud rumor with BEP bandmates. The report suggested Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie couldn't stand him anymore and decided to leave the group. However, he was quick to put the rumor to rest, denying it on his Twitter and branding it "all lies."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell