Kasabian's Guitarist to Become a First Time Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno is to become a father - the guitarist's longterm girlfriend is expecting a baby later this year. The musician's childhood sweetheart is due to give birth by September - and Pizzorno is ecstatic to be starting a family.
He says, "I'm going to be 30 in December. I'm ready to not be the number one person any more. It's healthy not to make your life all about you. I'll always want to make music. But I want kids to focus on too."
And the hitmaker is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He says, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things."
"I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video