Kasabian's Guitarist to Become a First Time Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno is to become a father - the guitarist's longterm girlfriend is expecting a baby later this year. The musician's childhood sweetheart is due to give birth by September - and Pizzorno is ecstatic to be starting a family.
He says, "I'm going to be 30 in December. I'm ready to not be the number one person any more. It's healthy not to make your life all about you. I'll always want to make music. But I want kids to focus on too."
And the hitmaker is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He says, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things."
"I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo