Kasabian's Guitarist to Become a First Time Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno is to become a father - the guitarist's longterm girlfriend is expecting a baby later this year. The musician's childhood sweetheart is due to give birth by September - and Pizzorno is ecstatic to be starting a family.
He says, "I'm going to be 30 in December. I'm ready to not be the number one person any more. It's healthy not to make your life all about you. I'll always want to make music. But I want kids to focus on too."
And the hitmaker is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He says, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things."
"I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers