Kasabian's Guitarist to Become a First Time Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno is to become a father - the guitarist's longterm girlfriend is expecting a baby later this year. The musician's childhood sweetheart is due to give birth by September - and Pizzorno is ecstatic to be starting a family.
He says, "I'm going to be 30 in December. I'm ready to not be the number one person any more. It's healthy not to make your life all about you. I'll always want to make music. But I want kids to focus on too."
And the hitmaker is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He says, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things."
"I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off