Kasabian's Guitarist to Become a First Time Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno is to become a father - the guitarist's longterm girlfriend is expecting a baby later this year. The musician's childhood sweetheart is due to give birth by September - and Pizzorno is ecstatic to be starting a family.
He says, "I'm going to be 30 in December. I'm ready to not be the number one person any more. It's healthy not to make your life all about you. I'll always want to make music. But I want kids to focus on too."
And the hitmaker is thankful he's managed to settle down with his partner, who he briefly split from in 2004 when the band rose to fame with their debut album. He says, "I was drinking a lot and doing proper rock star bulls**t. Who knows where it would have ended? Not to sound too hard about it but I've got it in me to do stupid things, excessive things."
"I need her. She's fantastic for me. I live in a fantasy world half the time and so do most people who do this job. She keeps me grounded."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?