Michael Jackson's Former Las Vegas House Vandalized
Michael Jackson's former Las Vegas home has been vandalized. No one has lived in the sprawling estate since Jackson, and police have no idea when the vandals struck and spray painted walls inside with graffiti.
TMZ reports officials were only notified of the break-in and the vandalism as authorized people visited the site to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death over the weekend. The King of Pop took up residency in Las Vegas after declaring his Neverland Ranch estate was no longer home to him after lawmakers raided the place during the singer's child molestation trial in 2004.
On another news, Michael Jackson's Swarovski Crystal glove has been auctioned off in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. Jackson's signature glove went under the hammer for a staggering $192,000 and became the highlight of the Julien's Auctions sale, which fell on the first anniversary of his death.
More Michael Jackson News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues