Michael Jackson's Former Las Vegas House Vandalized
Michael Jackson's former Las Vegas home has been vandalized. No one has lived in the sprawling estate since Jackson, and police have no idea when the vandals struck and spray painted walls inside with graffiti.
TMZ reports officials were only notified of the break-in and the vandalism as authorized people visited the site to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death over the weekend. The King of Pop took up residency in Las Vegas after declaring his Neverland Ranch estate was no longer home to him after lawmakers raided the place during the singer's child molestation trial in 2004.
On another news, Michael Jackson's Swarovski Crystal glove has been auctioned off in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. Jackson's signature glove went under the hammer for a staggering $192,000 and became the highlight of the Julien's Auctions sale, which fell on the first anniversary of his death.
More Michael Jackson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!