Michael Jackson's Former Las Vegas House Vandalized
Michael Jackson's former Las Vegas home has been vandalized. No one has lived in the sprawling estate since Jackson, and police have no idea when the vandals struck and spray painted walls inside with graffiti.
TMZ reports officials were only notified of the break-in and the vandalism as authorized people visited the site to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death over the weekend. The King of Pop took up residency in Las Vegas after declaring his Neverland Ranch estate was no longer home to him after lawmakers raided the place during the singer's child molestation trial in 2004.
On another news, Michael Jackson's Swarovski Crystal glove has been auctioned off in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. Jackson's signature glove went under the hammer for a staggering $192,000 and became the highlight of the Julien's Auctions sale, which fell on the first anniversary of his death.
More Michael Jackson News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement