Michael Jackson's Former Las Vegas House Vandalized
Michael Jackson's former Las Vegas home has been vandalized. No one has lived in the sprawling estate since Jackson, and police have no idea when the vandals struck and spray painted walls inside with graffiti.
TMZ reports officials were only notified of the break-in and the vandalism as authorized people visited the site to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death over the weekend. The King of Pop took up residency in Las Vegas after declaring his Neverland Ranch estate was no longer home to him after lawmakers raided the place during the singer's child molestation trial in 2004.
On another news, Michael Jackson's Swarovski Crystal glove has been auctioned off in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. Jackson's signature glove went under the hammer for a staggering $192,000 and became the highlight of the Julien's Auctions sale, which fell on the first anniversary of his death.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons