Bret Michaels Confirms He Is in Talks With 'American Idol' Bosses
Rocker Bret Michaels has revealed he is in talks with "American Idol" bosses about possibly replacing Simon Cowell as a judge on the show. The Poison star made his first live appearance after his recent brain hemorrhage and mild stroke on the talent show's finale and rumors have been rife ever since that he's the man to take over Cowell's chair.
And now he admits he's planning to meet with producers to discuss the idea. He tells Parade.com, "We have a meeting in L.A. in a couple weeks and we're going to sit down and talk. They did a poll and I think it was Madonna, P. Diddy, Howard Stern and myself, and I took 50 per cent or 60 per cent of the vote and that's tremendous. I would love to be a judge on 'American Idol'. I think I would bring a lot to the table."
"I'm not built exactly like Simon Cowell, but, at the same time, I respect what he did. I would have to bring my own personality. I think if they have someone in there to try to imitate Simon, it would be a mistake; he's an original," he states. "Bring Bret Michaels in to be original... Bring someone who can bring a little grit, true grit, back to the show."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper