Kylie Minogue to Celebrate Five Years of Cancer-Free
Kylie Minogue is feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of approaching the five-year anniversary of receiving the all-clear from cancer - admitting it still evokes a "mixture of emotions" in her. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was told by doctors in 2005 that she had breast cancer and immediately canceled all her working commitments to undergo intense chemotherapy treatment, causing her to lose her hair.
She made her stage comeback the following year and was subsequently given the all-clear from the disease - and Minogue admits she's looking forward to celebrating the five-year anniversary in 2011.
The singer tells Sky News, "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters. You feel so kind of alone and small and vulnerable at that time and yet you actually associate yourself with so many people."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery