Kylie Minogue to Celebrate Five Years of Cancer-Free
Kylie Minogue is feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of approaching the five-year anniversary of receiving the all-clear from cancer - admitting it still evokes a "mixture of emotions" in her. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was told by doctors in 2005 that she had breast cancer and immediately canceled all her working commitments to undergo intense chemotherapy treatment, causing her to lose her hair.
She made her stage comeback the following year and was subsequently given the all-clear from the disease - and Minogue admits she's looking forward to celebrating the five-year anniversary in 2011.
The singer tells Sky News, "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters. You feel so kind of alone and small and vulnerable at that time and yet you actually associate yourself with so many people."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway