Kylie Minogue to Celebrate Five Years of Cancer-Free
Kylie Minogue is feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of approaching the five-year anniversary of receiving the all-clear from cancer - admitting it still evokes a "mixture of emotions" in her. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was told by doctors in 2005 that she had breast cancer and immediately canceled all her working commitments to undergo intense chemotherapy treatment, causing her to lose her hair.
She made her stage comeback the following year and was subsequently given the all-clear from the disease - and Minogue admits she's looking forward to celebrating the five-year anniversary in 2011.
The singer tells Sky News, "It actually makes me almost lose my breath because it's such a big deal. I will definitely be celebrating but it's going to be such a mixture of emotions. You know it just makes me think of all the incredible specialists and doctors and nurses and people sending letters. You feel so kind of alone and small and vulnerable at that time and yet you actually associate yourself with so many people."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host