Dominic West and Kate Moss Design Prints of London Landmark for Charity
"The Wire" star Dominic West and British supermodel Kate Moss have designed their own prints of iconic landmark the London Eye to raise money for charity. Other celebrities including Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost and British actresses Jaime Winstone and Samantha Morton have also expressed their creative sides by making their own illustrations of the big wheel, which offers views of the British capital and beyond.
The images, which cost $7.50 each, can be bought from the London Eye gift shop and cash raised will benefit the Evelina Children's Hospital.
Beside busy with the charity action, Kate Moss has also been busy with photo shoots. The model recently had a shot with fashion photographer Nick Knight in a series of black-on-black dominatrix-esque ensembles for i-D magazine.
More Kate Moss News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival