Dominic West and Kate Moss Design Prints of London Landmark for Charity
"The Wire" star Dominic West and British supermodel Kate Moss have designed their own prints of iconic landmark the London Eye to raise money for charity. Other celebrities including Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost and British actresses Jaime Winstone and Samantha Morton have also expressed their creative sides by making their own illustrations of the big wheel, which offers views of the British capital and beyond.
The images, which cost $7.50 each, can be bought from the London Eye gift shop and cash raised will benefit the Evelina Children's Hospital.
Beside busy with the charity action, Kate Moss has also been busy with photo shoots. The model recently had a shot with fashion photographer Nick Knight in a series of black-on-black dominatrix-esque ensembles for i-D magazine.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama