Dominic West and Kate Moss Design Prints of London Landmark for Charity
"The Wire" star Dominic West and British supermodel Kate Moss have designed their own prints of iconic landmark the London Eye to raise money for charity. Other celebrities including Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost and British actresses Jaime Winstone and Samantha Morton have also expressed their creative sides by making their own illustrations of the big wheel, which offers views of the British capital and beyond.
The images, which cost $7.50 each, can be bought from the London Eye gift shop and cash raised will benefit the Evelina Children's Hospital.
Beside busy with the charity action, Kate Moss has also been busy with photo shoots. The model recently had a shot with fashion photographer Nick Knight in a series of black-on-black dominatrix-esque ensembles for i-D magazine.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her