Dominic West and Kate Moss Design Prints of London Landmark for Charity
"The Wire" star Dominic West and British supermodel Kate Moss have designed their own prints of iconic landmark the London Eye to raise money for charity. Other celebrities including Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost and British actresses Jaime Winstone and Samantha Morton have also expressed their creative sides by making their own illustrations of the big wheel, which offers views of the British capital and beyond.
The images, which cost $7.50 each, can be bought from the London Eye gift shop and cash raised will benefit the Evelina Children's Hospital.
Beside busy with the charity action, Kate Moss has also been busy with photo shoots. The model recently had a shot with fashion photographer Nick Knight in a series of black-on-black dominatrix-esque ensembles for i-D magazine.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch