Dominic West and Kate Moss Design Prints of London Landmark for Charity
"The Wire" star Dominic West and British supermodel Kate Moss have designed their own prints of iconic landmark the London Eye to raise money for charity. Other celebrities including Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost and British actresses Jaime Winstone and Samantha Morton have also expressed their creative sides by making their own illustrations of the big wheel, which offers views of the British capital and beyond.
The images, which cost $7.50 each, can be bought from the London Eye gift shop and cash raised will benefit the Evelina Children's Hospital.
Beside busy with the charity action, Kate Moss has also been busy with photo shoots. The model recently had a shot with fashion photographer Nick Knight in a series of black-on-black dominatrix-esque ensembles for i-D magazine.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'