Ryan O'Neal Still Misses Farrah Fawcett and Hears Her Voice
Actor Ryan O'Neal can't escape the spectre of his late partner Farrah Fawcett - because she's still ever-present in the home they shared. The "Paper Moon" star admits he's still grieving the loss of his longtime girlfriend, who lost her battle with cancer a year ago - and he's both comforted and devastated by the memory of the actress.
In an emotional TV interview on the eve of the first anniversary of Fawcett's death, the actor said, "It's harder than I thought... I miss her, we all miss her... I miss her cooking. I haven't had a good meal since she left me."
But he admits the constant reminders of his life with the "Charlie's Angels" star are the worst things he has to deal with. He added, "I live in the same home that we lived in together and so I see her silhouette, I hear her voice. In one way, it's kind of wonderful that she's still around and in another way it hurts that not enough of her is... to grab (sic)."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest