Ryan O'Neal Still Misses Farrah Fawcett and Hears Her Voice
Actor Ryan O'Neal can't escape the spectre of his late partner Farrah Fawcett - because she's still ever-present in the home they shared. The "Paper Moon" star admits he's still grieving the loss of his longtime girlfriend, who lost her battle with cancer a year ago - and he's both comforted and devastated by the memory of the actress.
In an emotional TV interview on the eve of the first anniversary of Fawcett's death, the actor said, "It's harder than I thought... I miss her, we all miss her... I miss her cooking. I haven't had a good meal since she left me."
But he admits the constant reminders of his life with the "Charlie's Angels" star are the worst things he has to deal with. He added, "I live in the same home that we lived in together and so I see her silhouette, I hear her voice. In one way, it's kind of wonderful that she's still around and in another way it hurts that not enough of her is... to grab (sic)."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2