Ryan O'Neal Still Misses Farrah Fawcett and Hears Her Voice
Actor Ryan O'Neal can't escape the spectre of his late partner Farrah Fawcett - because she's still ever-present in the home they shared. The "Paper Moon" star admits he's still grieving the loss of his longtime girlfriend, who lost her battle with cancer a year ago - and he's both comforted and devastated by the memory of the actress.
In an emotional TV interview on the eve of the first anniversary of Fawcett's death, the actor said, "It's harder than I thought... I miss her, we all miss her... I miss her cooking. I haven't had a good meal since she left me."
But he admits the constant reminders of his life with the "Charlie's Angels" star are the worst things he has to deal with. He added, "I live in the same home that we lived in together and so I see her silhouette, I hear her voice. In one way, it's kind of wonderful that she's still around and in another way it hurts that not enough of her is... to grab (sic)."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?