Ryan O'Neal Still Misses Farrah Fawcett and Hears Her Voice
Actor Ryan O'Neal can't escape the spectre of his late partner Farrah Fawcett - because she's still ever-present in the home they shared. The "Paper Moon" star admits he's still grieving the loss of his longtime girlfriend, who lost her battle with cancer a year ago - and he's both comforted and devastated by the memory of the actress.
In an emotional TV interview on the eve of the first anniversary of Fawcett's death, the actor said, "It's harder than I thought... I miss her, we all miss her... I miss her cooking. I haven't had a good meal since she left me."
But he admits the constant reminders of his life with the "Charlie's Angels" star are the worst things he has to deal with. He added, "I live in the same home that we lived in together and so I see her silhouette, I hear her voice. In one way, it's kind of wonderful that she's still around and in another way it hurts that not enough of her is... to grab (sic)."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences