Mike Fisher Throws Drunken Bachelor Party in Miami Nightclub
Carrie Underwood's sports star fiance Mike Fisher waved farewell to the single life with a drunken bachelor party in Miami, Florida this weekend. The ice hockey player, who will marry the country singer on July 10, invited 15 close male friends to join him at the city's Mansion nightclub, where they guzzled booze and danced on tables.
The boys proved they knew how to party - and the fun and games took a bizarre turn when one of Fisher's pals tried to relieve himself in an office. A source tells the New York Post, "Fisher nursed a couple of cocktails throughout the night and watched the debauchery from a sofa. They were dancing on the tables and handing out shots to girls.
"One of his friends attempted to urinate in an office next to the bathroom, while another drunkenly asked the waitress if she'd be his date to the wedding."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie