Mike Fisher Throws Drunken Bachelor Party in Miami Nightclub
Carrie Underwood's sports star fiance Mike Fisher waved farewell to the single life with a drunken bachelor party in Miami, Florida this weekend. The ice hockey player, who will marry the country singer on July 10, invited 15 close male friends to join him at the city's Mansion nightclub, where they guzzled booze and danced on tables.
The boys proved they knew how to party - and the fun and games took a bizarre turn when one of Fisher's pals tried to relieve himself in an office. A source tells the New York Post, "Fisher nursed a couple of cocktails throughout the night and watched the debauchery from a sofa. They were dancing on the tables and handing out shots to girls.
"One of his friends attempted to urinate in an office next to the bathroom, while another drunkenly asked the waitress if she'd be his date to the wedding."
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending