Mike Fisher Throws Drunken Bachelor Party in Miami Nightclub
Carrie Underwood's sports star fiance Mike Fisher waved farewell to the single life with a drunken bachelor party in Miami, Florida this weekend. The ice hockey player, who will marry the country singer on July 10, invited 15 close male friends to join him at the city's Mansion nightclub, where they guzzled booze and danced on tables.
The boys proved they knew how to party - and the fun and games took a bizarre turn when one of Fisher's pals tried to relieve himself in an office. A source tells the New York Post, "Fisher nursed a couple of cocktails throughout the night and watched the debauchery from a sofa. They were dancing on the tables and handing out shots to girls.
"One of his friends attempted to urinate in an office next to the bathroom, while another drunkenly asked the waitress if she'd be his date to the wedding."
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel