Mike Fisher Throws Drunken Bachelor Party in Miami Nightclub
Carrie Underwood's sports star fiance Mike Fisher waved farewell to the single life with a drunken bachelor party in Miami, Florida this weekend. The ice hockey player, who will marry the country singer on July 10, invited 15 close male friends to join him at the city's Mansion nightclub, where they guzzled booze and danced on tables.
The boys proved they knew how to party - and the fun and games took a bizarre turn when one of Fisher's pals tried to relieve himself in an office. A source tells the New York Post, "Fisher nursed a couple of cocktails throughout the night and watched the debauchery from a sofa. They were dancing on the tables and handing out shots to girls.
"One of his friends attempted to urinate in an office next to the bathroom, while another drunkenly asked the waitress if she'd be his date to the wedding."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!