Gavin Rossdale's Bush to Reform in Californian Festival
Rockers Bush are to reform for a festival gig in California. The British band will join Eminem, KISS and Blink-182 at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event in Fontana in September. Bush split in 2002 and frontman Gavin Rossdale has since gone on to have solo success as a rocker and actor.
As well as the headliners, the band will also join Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, B.o.B., Bad Religion and Suicidal Tendencies, among others.
And, in addition to Bush's comeback, "Epicenter Twenty Ten" will also mark Eminem's first California concert since 2005, Blink-182's only 2010 concert in North America and KISS' only 2010 California appearance.
Bush are also making plans to release a new album before the end of 2010.
More Bush News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'