Gavin Rossdale's Bush to Reform in Californian Festival
Rockers Bush are to reform for a festival gig in California. The British band will join Eminem, KISS and Blink-182 at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event in Fontana in September. Bush split in 2002 and frontman Gavin Rossdale has since gone on to have solo success as a rocker and actor.
As well as the headliners, the band will also join Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, B.o.B., Bad Religion and Suicidal Tendencies, among others.
And, in addition to Bush's comeback, "Epicenter Twenty Ten" will also mark Eminem's first California concert since 2005, Blink-182's only 2010 concert in North America and KISS' only 2010 California appearance.
Bush are also making plans to release a new album before the end of 2010.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'