Gavin Rossdale's Bush to Reform in Californian Festival
Rockers Bush are to reform for a festival gig in California. The British band will join Eminem, KISS and Blink-182 at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event in Fontana in September. Bush split in 2002 and frontman Gavin Rossdale has since gone on to have solo success as a rocker and actor.
As well as the headliners, the band will also join Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, B.o.B., Bad Religion and Suicidal Tendencies, among others.
And, in addition to Bush's comeback, "Epicenter Twenty Ten" will also mark Eminem's first California concert since 2005, Blink-182's only 2010 concert in North America and KISS' only 2010 California appearance.
Bush are also making plans to release a new album before the end of 2010.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner