Gavin Rossdale's Bush to Reform in Californian Festival
Rockers Bush are to reform for a festival gig in California. The British band will join Eminem, KISS and Blink-182 at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event in Fontana in September. Bush split in 2002 and frontman Gavin Rossdale has since gone on to have solo success as a rocker and actor.
As well as the headliners, the band will also join Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, B.o.B., Bad Religion and Suicidal Tendencies, among others.
And, in addition to Bush's comeback, "Epicenter Twenty Ten" will also mark Eminem's first California concert since 2005, Blink-182's only 2010 concert in North America and KISS' only 2010 California appearance.
Bush are also making plans to release a new album before the end of 2010.
More Bush News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video