Gavin Rossdale's Bush to Reform in Californian Festival
Rockers Bush are to reform for a festival gig in California. The British band will join Eminem, KISS and Blink-182 at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event in Fontana in September. Bush split in 2002 and frontman Gavin Rossdale has since gone on to have solo success as a rocker and actor.
As well as the headliners, the band will also join Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, B.o.B., Bad Religion and Suicidal Tendencies, among others.
And, in addition to Bush's comeback, "Epicenter Twenty Ten" will also mark Eminem's first California concert since 2005, Blink-182's only 2010 concert in North America and KISS' only 2010 California appearance.
Bush are also making plans to release a new album before the end of 2010.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2