Matt Smith Wins Approval From Pearl Lowe to Date Her Daughter
Matt Smith has won the approval of his girlfriend Daisy Lowe's mother Pearl - she has branded the "Doctor Who" star a "match" for her daughter. The British actor recently rekindled his on/off love affair with lingerie model Daisy after reportedly ending the relationship last month.
The couple proved the romance is back on after Smith whisked Daisy away for a vacation in Italy last weekk, where they were spotted kissing and frolicking together in the sea. And former Powder singer Pearl is convinced the relationship will last, because the young lovers are well suited for one another.
She tells Hello! magazine, "Matt's a very nice boy. I've only met him once, because he works, which is great. She's met her match - someone who works as hard as she does." But Pearl admits her headstrong daughter, whose father is Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, doesn't always listen to her opinion when it comes to dating, adding: "I can name at least four (boyfriends) I didn't like, and she went out with them anyway."
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'