Matt Smith Wins Approval From Pearl Lowe to Date Her Daughter
Matt Smith has won the approval of his girlfriend Daisy Lowe's mother Pearl - she has branded the "Doctor Who" star a "match" for her daughter. The British actor recently rekindled his on/off love affair with lingerie model Daisy after reportedly ending the relationship last month.
The couple proved the romance is back on after Smith whisked Daisy away for a vacation in Italy last weekk, where they were spotted kissing and frolicking together in the sea. And former Powder singer Pearl is convinced the relationship will last, because the young lovers are well suited for one another.
She tells Hello! magazine, "Matt's a very nice boy. I've only met him once, because he works, which is great. She's met her match - someone who works as hard as she does." But Pearl admits her headstrong daughter, whose father is Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, doesn't always listen to her opinion when it comes to dating, adding: "I can name at least four (boyfriends) I didn't like, and she went out with them anyway."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction