Matt Smith Wins Approval From Pearl Lowe to Date Her Daughter
Matt Smith has won the approval of his girlfriend Daisy Lowe's mother Pearl - she has branded the "Doctor Who" star a "match" for her daughter. The British actor recently rekindled his on/off love affair with lingerie model Daisy after reportedly ending the relationship last month.
The couple proved the romance is back on after Smith whisked Daisy away for a vacation in Italy last weekk, where they were spotted kissing and frolicking together in the sea. And former Powder singer Pearl is convinced the relationship will last, because the young lovers are well suited for one another.
She tells Hello! magazine, "Matt's a very nice boy. I've only met him once, because he works, which is great. She's met her match - someone who works as hard as she does." But Pearl admits her headstrong daughter, whose father is Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, doesn't always listen to her opinion when it comes to dating, adding: "I can name at least four (boyfriends) I didn't like, and she went out with them anyway."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3