Matt Smith Wins Approval From Pearl Lowe to Date Her Daughter
Matt Smith has won the approval of his girlfriend Daisy Lowe's mother Pearl - she has branded the "Doctor Who" star a "match" for her daughter. The British actor recently rekindled his on/off love affair with lingerie model Daisy after reportedly ending the relationship last month.
The couple proved the romance is back on after Smith whisked Daisy away for a vacation in Italy last weekk, where they were spotted kissing and frolicking together in the sea. And former Powder singer Pearl is convinced the relationship will last, because the young lovers are well suited for one another.
She tells Hello! magazine, "Matt's a very nice boy. I've only met him once, because he works, which is great. She's met her match - someone who works as hard as she does." But Pearl admits her headstrong daughter, whose father is Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, doesn't always listen to her opinion when it comes to dating, adding: "I can name at least four (boyfriends) I didn't like, and she went out with them anyway."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?