Matt Smith Wins Approval From Pearl Lowe to Date Her Daughter
Matt Smith has won the approval of his girlfriend Daisy Lowe's mother Pearl - she has branded the "Doctor Who" star a "match" for her daughter. The British actor recently rekindled his on/off love affair with lingerie model Daisy after reportedly ending the relationship last month.
The couple proved the romance is back on after Smith whisked Daisy away for a vacation in Italy last weekk, where they were spotted kissing and frolicking together in the sea. And former Powder singer Pearl is convinced the relationship will last, because the young lovers are well suited for one another.
She tells Hello! magazine, "Matt's a very nice boy. I've only met him once, because he works, which is great. She's met her match - someone who works as hard as she does." But Pearl admits her headstrong daughter, whose father is Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, doesn't always listen to her opinion when it comes to dating, adding: "I can name at least four (boyfriends) I didn't like, and she went out with them anyway."
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary