Nick Jonas Calls 'Les Miserables' Performance as 'Living the Dream'
Nick Jonas' theater dreams came true on Monday, June 21 after the pop star made his debut in London's famed West End. The 17-year-old star of boy band the Jonas Brothers, who began his career as a child actor on Broadway, marked his first night playing Marius in "Les Miserables" at the Queen's Theater in the British capital.
He was cheered on by his older siblings and bandmates, Kevin and Joe, who flew to the U.K. to watch their brother take to the stage in the musical. On the morning of his first performance, Jonas wrote in a post on his Twitter.com page, "I woke up today and realized... Time flies very quickly... When you're living the dream."
And after his first curtain call, he added, "What a night. First show was amazing. Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. Congrats (congratulations) to all my cast mates. Goodnight." Jonas, who last performed on the New York stage in a 2003 revival of Les Miserables, has agreed to a three-week stint in the West End.
More Nick Jonas News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'