Nick Jonas Calls 'Les Miserables' Performance as 'Living the Dream'
Nick Jonas' theater dreams came true on Monday, June 21 after the pop star made his debut in London's famed West End. The 17-year-old star of boy band the Jonas Brothers, who began his career as a child actor on Broadway, marked his first night playing Marius in "Les Miserables" at the Queen's Theater in the British capital.
He was cheered on by his older siblings and bandmates, Kevin and Joe, who flew to the U.K. to watch their brother take to the stage in the musical. On the morning of his first performance, Jonas wrote in a post on his Twitter.com page, "I woke up today and realized... Time flies very quickly... When you're living the dream."
And after his first curtain call, he added, "What a night. First show was amazing. Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. Congrats (congratulations) to all my cast mates. Goodnight." Jonas, who last performed on the New York stage in a 2003 revival of Les Miserables, has agreed to a three-week stint in the West End.
More Nick Jonas News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump