Nick Jonas Calls 'Les Miserables' Performance as 'Living the Dream'
Nick Jonas' theater dreams came true on Monday, June 21 after the pop star made his debut in London's famed West End. The 17-year-old star of boy band the Jonas Brothers, who began his career as a child actor on Broadway, marked his first night playing Marius in "Les Miserables" at the Queen's Theater in the British capital.
He was cheered on by his older siblings and bandmates, Kevin and Joe, who flew to the U.K. to watch their brother take to the stage in the musical. On the morning of his first performance, Jonas wrote in a post on his Twitter.com page, "I woke up today and realized... Time flies very quickly... When you're living the dream."
And after his first curtain call, he added, "What a night. First show was amazing. Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. Congrats (congratulations) to all my cast mates. Goodnight." Jonas, who last performed on the New York stage in a 2003 revival of Les Miserables, has agreed to a three-week stint in the West End.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation