Nick Jonas Calls 'Les Miserables' Performance as 'Living the Dream'
Nick Jonas' theater dreams came true on Monday, June 21 after the pop star made his debut in London's famed West End. The 17-year-old star of boy band the Jonas Brothers, who began his career as a child actor on Broadway, marked his first night playing Marius in "Les Miserables" at the Queen's Theater in the British capital.
He was cheered on by his older siblings and bandmates, Kevin and Joe, who flew to the U.K. to watch their brother take to the stage in the musical. On the morning of his first performance, Jonas wrote in a post on his Twitter.com page, "I woke up today and realized... Time flies very quickly... When you're living the dream."
And after his first curtain call, he added, "What a night. First show was amazing. Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. Congrats (congratulations) to all my cast mates. Goodnight." Jonas, who last performed on the New York stage in a 2003 revival of Les Miserables, has agreed to a three-week stint in the West End.
More Nick Jonas News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa