Donatella Versace Grieving Young Model's Death
Designer Donatella Versace has spoken of her sadness following the loss of top male model Tom Nicon, who was found dead in Milan, Italy on Friday, June 18. The 22-year-old Frenchman, who has fronted dozens of campaigns for fashion's biggest names and was the face of Burberry, is believed to have jumped from his apartment building in the Italian city on Friday - a day before the start of Milan Fashion Week.
He had returned to his home following a fitting for the Versace menswear runway show before his death, and the label's boss Donatella Versace has expressed her shock over Nicon's passing. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "He was with us on Friday morning for a final fitting."
"He seemed fine and calm. He had already done three or four shows with us and he was a sweet boy. We just can't understand why he did what he did. We would never have thought he would do something like this. When we heard the news, we were all so upset and we still are all so very sad."
According to the publication, police officers in Milan are treating the death as a suicide and investigating claims he was depressed after splitting from his girlfriend.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape