Jesse James' Ex-Wife Could Keep Unmonitored Visitation Rights
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has lost his court bid to ban his ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, from visiting their six-year-old daughter amid allegations she is abusing drugs. James and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after Lindemulder was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released earlier this year and relaunched her child custody battle after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. The fight over Sunny turned nasty in June when James accused his former partner of driving under the influence of drugs with their little girl in the car and refused to hand over the child for one of Lindemulder's court-ordered visits.
But a judge in Orange County, California dismissed James' allegations during a hearing on Thursday, June 17 and ruled Lindemulder could keep her unmonitored visitation rights, reports TMZ. However, it wasn't all good news for the adult star, her request to hold James in contempt of court for refusing to let her take Sunny during her scheduled visit was denied. The custody case will be continued on July 12.
Meanwhile, James' lawyer has confirmed rumors the reality star is moving from Los Angeles to Austin, Texas, revealing he will be relocating at the end of June. Attorney John Schilling tells People, "He intends to move at the end of the month, he's got a need to be there."
It has been rumored James plans to move to Bullock's hometown to win the actress back, but his legal rep has refused to comment on the claims, insisting the shamed star has business concerns in Austin, where he owns a motorcycle shop.
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'