Aly and AJ's Stalker Arrested and Charged
A man has been arrested on suspicion of stalking Disney stars Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka after he allegedly turned up outside their California home in the middle of the night.
The singing/acting sisters, formerly known as Aly & AJ and now called 78violet, reportedly have a restraining order in place against Caesar Brantley. Authorities were alerted when he was allegedly seen outside the gated community where they live in Calabasas, California in the early hours of Thursday, June 17 morning.
Security guards turned Brantley away and he was later arrested by police and charged with felony stalking and a misdemeanour violation of the sisters' restraining order, according to TMZ.com.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival