Aly and AJ's Stalker Arrested and Charged
A man has been arrested on suspicion of stalking Disney stars Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka after he allegedly turned up outside their California home in the middle of the night.
The singing/acting sisters, formerly known as Aly & AJ and now called 78violet, reportedly have a restraining order in place against Caesar Brantley. Authorities were alerted when he was allegedly seen outside the gated community where they live in Calabasas, California in the early hours of Thursday, June 17 morning.
Security guards turned Brantley away and he was later arrested by police and charged with felony stalking and a misdemeanour violation of the sisters' restraining order, according to TMZ.com.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media