Charlie Sheen Unaware His Car Was Stolen
Charlie Sheen has been forced to fill out a stolen vehicle report for the second time this year after cops discovered another one of his cars ditched at the bottom of a cliff in Los Angeles. In February, the "Two and a Half Men" actor reported his sports utility vehicle (SUV) had been taken from outside his home, leading to a police search for the car.
The truck was found several hours later, crashed at the bottom of a steep cliff near the city's famous Mulholland Drive. And now Sheen is facing another inquiry after a second vehicle registered to the actor was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, June 15 ditched near the same place as the previous car back in February.
Cops were notified that a Mercedes had been dumped off Mulholland Drive and later discovered it belonged to Sheen, reports TMZ.com. Officers visited the star at home and informed him the vehicle had been found, while Sheen is said to have been unaware the car was missing. Police detectives are now said to be reviewing video surveillance footage from the actor's home in a bid to solve the mystery.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories