Peter Andre Scared of Finding New Love
Australian singer Peter Andre is "too scared" to date because he fears he will be left heartbroken if a woman sells her story about their love life to the tabloids. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker, who divorced reality TV star Katie 'Jordan' Price last year, was left shocked when glamor model Maddy Ford went public with details of their three-month relationship earlier this year.
Andre has been single ever since because he's worried he will be betrayed if he gets involved in another romance. He says, "When it comes to relationships my guard is up big time. I can meet people and go on a few dates but then comes the point when it may become a relationship. And that's when the barrier comes up because I need to protect myself."
"You meet someone, get to know them a bit and intimacy follows. If it doesn't work out it's just one of those things. But does the whole world need to know? There was a girl on Britain's Got Talent this year. She'd been one of my dancers on tour and told a newspaper we'd met but nothing happened but our dancing together."
"I thought that was fair enough. But apparently she has now sold a story about another guy in the industry who she did sleep with. I thought, 'That could've been me if I'd believed there was no harm in it'. You just don't know who's going to be a storyteller. I'm too scared to get close, to be honest."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?