Kristen Stewart Planning to Invade the West End Stage
Kristen Stewart is hoping to swap Hollywood for the London stage - the "Twilight" actress has met with producers in a bid to find a West End role, according to reports. The 20 year old is said to be planning to head to Britain once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart has met with famed West End producer, David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays, according to Deadline.com. Britain's Daily Mail reports Stewart has yet to make a decision on a production to launch her theater career.
Kristen Stewart is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says