Kristen Stewart Planning to Invade the West End Stage
Kristen Stewart is hoping to swap Hollywood for the London stage - the "Twilight" actress has met with producers in a bid to find a West End role, according to reports. The 20 year old is said to be planning to head to Britain once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart has met with famed West End producer, David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays, according to Deadline.com. Britain's Daily Mail reports Stewart has yet to make a decision on a production to launch her theater career.
Kristen Stewart is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville