Kristen Stewart Planning to Invade the West End Stage
Kristen Stewart is hoping to swap Hollywood for the London stage - the "Twilight" actress has met with producers in a bid to find a West End role, according to reports. The 20 year old is said to be planning to head to Britain once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart has met with famed West End producer, David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays, according to Deadline.com. Britain's Daily Mail reports Stewart has yet to make a decision on a production to launch her theater career.
Kristen Stewart is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift