Kristen Stewart Planning to Invade the West End Stage
Kristen Stewart is hoping to swap Hollywood for the London stage - the "Twilight" actress has met with producers in a bid to find a West End role, according to reports. The 20 year old is said to be planning to head to Britain once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart has met with famed West End producer, David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays, according to Deadline.com. Britain's Daily Mail reports Stewart has yet to make a decision on a production to launch her theater career.
Kristen Stewart is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media