Kristen Stewart Planning to Invade the West End Stage
Kristen Stewart is hoping to swap Hollywood for the London stage - the "Twilight" actress has met with producers in a bid to find a West End role, according to reports. The 20 year old is said to be planning to head to Britain once she finishes work on her upcoming movies, which include the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and "On the Road", with Kirsten Dunst.
Stewart has met with famed West End producer, David Pugh, who worked with Daniel Radcliffe on "Equus", to discuss a list of possible plays, according to Deadline.com. Britain's Daily Mail reports Stewart has yet to make a decision on a production to launch her theater career.
Kristen Stewart is in the middle of promoting the third installment of "Twilight" series which will premiere in the U.S. on June 30. She reprises her role as mortal Bella Swan who is hooked to vampire Edward Cullen.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal