50 Cent Joins the List of Lady GaGa's 'Suitors'
50 Cent is adding his name to a long list of stars who want to work with Lady GaGa - the rapper is in awe of the singer's originality. A wide variety of artists have already expressed an interest in teaming up with the "Poker Face" hitmaker for a collaboration, including Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Boyle and Snoop Dogg.
And 50 Cent is happy to join the waiting list, because he's convinced GaGa is the only musician in the spotlight who is creating her own trends. He tells Rap-up.com, "Yeah, I would like to work with her. It'd be cool. I think she's fresh. I haven't seen that before. What she's doing now is new, with all the crazy dress codes and all that stuff."
"A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was (just) on a different artist. And even the glasses that Jay-Z had on, that is Frank Sinatra. These are all iconic pieces coming back."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free