50 Cent Joins the List of Lady GaGa's 'Suitors'
50 Cent is adding his name to a long list of stars who want to work with Lady GaGa - the rapper is in awe of the singer's originality. A wide variety of artists have already expressed an interest in teaming up with the "Poker Face" hitmaker for a collaboration, including Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Boyle and Snoop Dogg.
And 50 Cent is happy to join the waiting list, because he's convinced GaGa is the only musician in the spotlight who is creating her own trends. He tells Rap-up.com, "Yeah, I would like to work with her. It'd be cool. I think she's fresh. I haven't seen that before. What she's doing now is new, with all the crazy dress codes and all that stuff."
"A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was (just) on a different artist. And even the glasses that Jay-Z had on, that is Frank Sinatra. These are all iconic pieces coming back."
More 50 Cent News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure