50 Cent Joins the List of Lady GaGa's 'Suitors'
50 Cent is adding his name to a long list of stars who want to work with Lady GaGa - the rapper is in awe of the singer's originality. A wide variety of artists have already expressed an interest in teaming up with the "Poker Face" hitmaker for a collaboration, including Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Boyle and Snoop Dogg.
And 50 Cent is happy to join the waiting list, because he's convinced GaGa is the only musician in the spotlight who is creating her own trends. He tells Rap-up.com, "Yeah, I would like to work with her. It'd be cool. I think she's fresh. I haven't seen that before. What she's doing now is new, with all the crazy dress codes and all that stuff."
"A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was (just) on a different artist. And even the glasses that Jay-Z had on, that is Frank Sinatra. These are all iconic pieces coming back."
More 50 Cent News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer