50 Cent Joins the List of Lady GaGa's 'Suitors'
50 Cent is adding his name to a long list of stars who want to work with Lady GaGa - the rapper is in awe of the singer's originality. A wide variety of artists have already expressed an interest in teaming up with the "Poker Face" hitmaker for a collaboration, including Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Boyle and Snoop Dogg.
And 50 Cent is happy to join the waiting list, because he's convinced GaGa is the only musician in the spotlight who is creating her own trends. He tells Rap-up.com, "Yeah, I would like to work with her. It'd be cool. I think she's fresh. I haven't seen that before. What she's doing now is new, with all the crazy dress codes and all that stuff."
"A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was (just) on a different artist. And even the glasses that Jay-Z had on, that is Frank Sinatra. These are all iconic pieces coming back."
More 50 Cent News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!