Jennifer Love Hewitt 'Dying' to Be Wonder Woman
Jennifer Love Hewitt is fighting "hard" to land the coveted role of Wonder Woman on the big screen, confessing she is "obsessed" with playing the TV heroine. Hollywood stars Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku, Sandra Bullock and Beyonce Knowles have all been tipped to take over the role Lynda Carter made famous in the 1970s for Joss Whedon's big screen remake.
But Hewitt is pleading with movie studio bosses at Warner Bros. to hire her for the part. She says, "I'm fighting so hard. I think Warner Bros. is getting ready to make Wonder Woman and I really want to play Wonder Woman. I am obsessed with Wonder Woman."
Previously, Jennifer Love Hewitt said she is eying a role in Broadway. She told E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13