Jennifer Love Hewitt 'Dying' to Be Wonder Woman
Jennifer Love Hewitt is fighting "hard" to land the coveted role of Wonder Woman on the big screen, confessing she is "obsessed" with playing the TV heroine. Hollywood stars Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku, Sandra Bullock and Beyonce Knowles have all been tipped to take over the role Lynda Carter made famous in the 1970s for Joss Whedon's big screen remake.
But Hewitt is pleading with movie studio bosses at Warner Bros. to hire her for the part. She says, "I'm fighting so hard. I think Warner Bros. is getting ready to make Wonder Woman and I really want to play Wonder Woman. I am obsessed with Wonder Woman."
Previously, Jennifer Love Hewitt said she is eying a role in Broadway. She told E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding