Jennifer Love Hewitt 'Dying' to Be Wonder Woman
Jennifer Love Hewitt is fighting "hard" to land the coveted role of Wonder Woman on the big screen, confessing she is "obsessed" with playing the TV heroine. Hollywood stars Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku, Sandra Bullock and Beyonce Knowles have all been tipped to take over the role Lynda Carter made famous in the 1970s for Joss Whedon's big screen remake.
But Hewitt is pleading with movie studio bosses at Warner Bros. to hire her for the part. She says, "I'm fighting so hard. I think Warner Bros. is getting ready to make Wonder Woman and I really want to play Wonder Woman. I am obsessed with Wonder Woman."
Previously, Jennifer Love Hewitt said she is eying a role in Broadway. She told E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'