Jane Lynch Supports Ryan Murphy to Sign Susan Boyle for 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is backing "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's bid to sign up Susan Boyle for the hit show - she's "desperate" for the singer to make a cameo appearance. Last month, Murphy revealed TV bosses had approached the Scottish singing sensation's representatives in a bid to convince her to shoot a guest slot.
And he's already dreamed up the perfect role for Boyle - he wants her to play a dinner lady in a festive special. Now Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a Boyle cameo, admitting the whole cast is keen for the "I Dreamed a Dream" hitmaker to star in a special episode.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Susan is really popular with all of us - and I heard Ryan Murphy say he'd definitely love to get her on the set playing a dinner lady. So let's hope."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World