Jane Lynch Supports Ryan Murphy to Sign Susan Boyle for 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is backing "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's bid to sign up Susan Boyle for the hit show - she's "desperate" for the singer to make a cameo appearance. Last month, Murphy revealed TV bosses had approached the Scottish singing sensation's representatives in a bid to convince her to shoot a guest slot.
And he's already dreamed up the perfect role for Boyle - he wants her to play a dinner lady in a festive special. Now Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a Boyle cameo, admitting the whole cast is keen for the "I Dreamed a Dream" hitmaker to star in a special episode.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Susan is really popular with all of us - and I heard Ryan Murphy say he'd definitely love to get her on the set playing a dinner lady. So let's hope."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy