Jane Lynch Supports Ryan Murphy to Sign Susan Boyle for 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is backing "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's bid to sign up Susan Boyle for the hit show - she's "desperate" for the singer to make a cameo appearance. Last month, Murphy revealed TV bosses had approached the Scottish singing sensation's representatives in a bid to convince her to shoot a guest slot.
And he's already dreamed up the perfect role for Boyle - he wants her to play a dinner lady in a festive special. Now Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a Boyle cameo, admitting the whole cast is keen for the "I Dreamed a Dream" hitmaker to star in a special episode.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Susan is really popular with all of us - and I heard Ryan Murphy say he'd definitely love to get her on the set playing a dinner lady. So let's hope."
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting