Jane Lynch Supports Ryan Murphy to Sign Susan Boyle for 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is backing "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's bid to sign up Susan Boyle for the hit show - she's "desperate" for the singer to make a cameo appearance. Last month, Murphy revealed TV bosses had approached the Scottish singing sensation's representatives in a bid to convince her to shoot a guest slot.
And he's already dreamed up the perfect role for Boyle - he wants her to play a dinner lady in a festive special. Now Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a Boyle cameo, admitting the whole cast is keen for the "I Dreamed a Dream" hitmaker to star in a special episode.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Susan is really popular with all of us - and I heard Ryan Murphy say he'd definitely love to get her on the set playing a dinner lady. So let's hope."
More Glee News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked