Jane Lynch Supports Ryan Murphy to Sign Susan Boyle for 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is backing "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy's bid to sign up Susan Boyle for the hit show - she's "desperate" for the singer to make a cameo appearance. Last month, Murphy revealed TV bosses had approached the Scottish singing sensation's representatives in a bid to convince her to shoot a guest slot.
And he's already dreamed up the perfect role for Boyle - he wants her to play a dinner lady in a festive special. Now Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a Boyle cameo, admitting the whole cast is keen for the "I Dreamed a Dream" hitmaker to star in a special episode.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Susan is really popular with all of us - and I heard Ryan Murphy say he'd definitely love to get her on the set playing a dinner lady. So let's hope."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic