Celine Dion Launching Sunglasses Line
Celine Dion has a new shady deal which she hopes will rival accessories lines from Victoria Adams, Mary J. Blige, Madonna and Lady GaGa. The pregnant singer has launched her own Eyes Signature Collection of sunglasses - just like the ones she's often seen wearing.
Victoria, the wife of David Beckham, was the first big name to get into the designer sunglasses game and Mary J. Blige recently announced plans to launch her own line with the help of Orange 21 Inc. bosses. Lady GaGa is also planning a line of sun specs and Madonna is designing a new range for Dolce & Gabbana.
The launching of sunglasses line aside, Celine Dion got married to her manager-husband Rene Angelil since 1994. Their son, Rene Charles Angelil, who was born in January 2001, was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying. In late 2008, she revealed her plan to have another kid and then underwent vitro fertilization treatment again but it was unsuccessful. After her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment and acupuncture, she finally falls pregnant again, this time with twins.
More Celine Dion News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly