Celine Dion Launching Sunglasses Line
Celine Dion has a new shady deal which she hopes will rival accessories lines from Victoria Adams, Mary J. Blige, Madonna and Lady GaGa. The pregnant singer has launched her own Eyes Signature Collection of sunglasses - just like the ones she's often seen wearing.
Victoria, the wife of David Beckham, was the first big name to get into the designer sunglasses game and Mary J. Blige recently announced plans to launch her own line with the help of Orange 21 Inc. bosses. Lady GaGa is also planning a line of sun specs and Madonna is designing a new range for Dolce & Gabbana.
The launching of sunglasses line aside, Celine Dion got married to her manager-husband Rene Angelil since 1994. Their son, Rene Charles Angelil, who was born in January 2001, was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying. In late 2008, she revealed her plan to have another kid and then underwent vitro fertilization treatment again but it was unsuccessful. After her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment and acupuncture, she finally falls pregnant again, this time with twins.
More Celine Dion News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie