Celine Dion Launching Sunglasses Line
Celine Dion has a new shady deal which she hopes will rival accessories lines from Victoria Adams, Mary J. Blige, Madonna and Lady GaGa. The pregnant singer has launched her own Eyes Signature Collection of sunglasses - just like the ones she's often seen wearing.
Victoria, the wife of David Beckham, was the first big name to get into the designer sunglasses game and Mary J. Blige recently announced plans to launch her own line with the help of Orange 21 Inc. bosses. Lady GaGa is also planning a line of sun specs and Madonna is designing a new range for Dolce & Gabbana.
The launching of sunglasses line aside, Celine Dion got married to her manager-husband Rene Angelil since 1994. Their son, Rene Charles Angelil, who was born in January 2001, was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying. In late 2008, she revealed her plan to have another kid and then underwent vitro fertilization treatment again but it was unsuccessful. After her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment and acupuncture, she finally falls pregnant again, this time with twins.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie