Celine Dion Launching Sunglasses Line
Celine Dion has a new shady deal which she hopes will rival accessories lines from Victoria Adams, Mary J. Blige, Madonna and Lady GaGa. The pregnant singer has launched her own Eyes Signature Collection of sunglasses - just like the ones she's often seen wearing.
Victoria, the wife of David Beckham, was the first big name to get into the designer sunglasses game and Mary J. Blige recently announced plans to launch her own line with the help of Orange 21 Inc. bosses. Lady GaGa is also planning a line of sun specs and Madonna is designing a new range for Dolce & Gabbana.
The launching of sunglasses line aside, Celine Dion got married to her manager-husband Rene Angelil since 1994. Their son, Rene Charles Angelil, who was born in January 2001, was conceived by in vitro fertilization after six years of trying. In late 2008, she revealed her plan to have another kid and then underwent vitro fertilization treatment again but it was unsuccessful. After her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment and acupuncture, she finally falls pregnant again, this time with twins.
More Celine Dion News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion