Lily Allen Calls Her Party Animal Reputation 'Silly'
Lily Allen insists her party animal reputation is unfair because she can't handle her booze. The "Smile" hitmaker previously sparked controversy with comments about drug-taking, and she was involved in a drunken spat with Sir Elton John at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in 2008.
But she insists her image as the wild woman of British pop is wrong, she's really a lightweight who gets drunk too quickly. In an interview with British TV channel Sky Arts, Allen says, "I just think it's all a bit silly really. I don't tell people to go out and take drugs, in fact I don't even drink that much."
"I drink a couple of glasses of wine before I go on stage. The reason you see pictures of me falling out of nightclubs is that I'm a terrible drinker and when I do drink I fall out of nightclubs so I don't do it that often!"
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones