Lily Allen Calls Her Party Animal Reputation 'Silly'
Lily Allen insists her party animal reputation is unfair because she can't handle her booze. The "Smile" hitmaker previously sparked controversy with comments about drug-taking, and she was involved in a drunken spat with Sir Elton John at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in 2008.
But she insists her image as the wild woman of British pop is wrong, she's really a lightweight who gets drunk too quickly. In an interview with British TV channel Sky Arts, Allen says, "I just think it's all a bit silly really. I don't tell people to go out and take drugs, in fact I don't even drink that much."
"I drink a couple of glasses of wine before I go on stage. The reason you see pictures of me falling out of nightclubs is that I'm a terrible drinker and when I do drink I fall out of nightclubs so I don't do it that often!"
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting