Lily Allen Calls Her Party Animal Reputation 'Silly'
Lily Allen insists her party animal reputation is unfair because she can't handle her booze. The "Smile" hitmaker previously sparked controversy with comments about drug-taking, and she was involved in a drunken spat with Sir Elton John at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in 2008.
But she insists her image as the wild woman of British pop is wrong, she's really a lightweight who gets drunk too quickly. In an interview with British TV channel Sky Arts, Allen says, "I just think it's all a bit silly really. I don't tell people to go out and take drugs, in fact I don't even drink that much."
"I drink a couple of glasses of wine before I go on stage. The reason you see pictures of me falling out of nightclubs is that I'm a terrible drinker and when I do drink I fall out of nightclubs so I don't do it that often!"
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story