Ex-Wife Says She and Gary Coleman Were Planning to Remarry
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has confirmed reports the couple was planning to remarry later this year. Coleman and Shannon Price divorced days before they were due to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in 2008, but they remained close and were planning to wed again after both recovered from illnesses.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show Entertainment Tonight, Price reveals Coleman never fully recovered from surgery to replace a faulty heart valve in 2009 and he died before they had a chance to recommit to each other. She says, "Gary and I, we had some disagreements on things and we didn't think things through completely all the time."
"We had rash decisions and when we both filed (for divorce) and everything went through, we decided that's not what we wanted. We reconciled and we were actually going to renew our vows very soon."
Coleman suffered a brain haemorrhage, slipped into a coma and died on May 28 after a fall at his home.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival