Ex-Wife Says She and Gary Coleman Were Planning to Remarry
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has confirmed reports the couple was planning to remarry later this year. Coleman and Shannon Price divorced days before they were due to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in 2008, but they remained close and were planning to wed again after both recovered from illnesses.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show Entertainment Tonight, Price reveals Coleman never fully recovered from surgery to replace a faulty heart valve in 2009 and he died before they had a chance to recommit to each other. She says, "Gary and I, we had some disagreements on things and we didn't think things through completely all the time."
"We had rash decisions and when we both filed (for divorce) and everything went through, we decided that's not what we wanted. We reconciled and we were actually going to renew our vows very soon."
Coleman suffered a brain haemorrhage, slipped into a coma and died on May 28 after a fall at his home.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'