Ex-Wife Says She and Gary Coleman Were Planning to Remarry
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has confirmed reports the couple was planning to remarry later this year. Coleman and Shannon Price divorced days before they were due to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in 2008, but they remained close and were planning to wed again after both recovered from illnesses.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show Entertainment Tonight, Price reveals Coleman never fully recovered from surgery to replace a faulty heart valve in 2009 and he died before they had a chance to recommit to each other. She says, "Gary and I, we had some disagreements on things and we didn't think things through completely all the time."
"We had rash decisions and when we both filed (for divorce) and everything went through, we decided that's not what we wanted. We reconciled and we were actually going to renew our vows very soon."
Coleman suffered a brain haemorrhage, slipped into a coma and died on May 28 after a fall at his home.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics