Ex-Wife Says She and Gary Coleman Were Planning to Remarry
Gary Coleman's ex-wife has confirmed reports the couple was planning to remarry later this year. Coleman and Shannon Price divorced days before they were due to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in 2008, but they remained close and were planning to wed again after both recovered from illnesses.
In an exclusive interview with TV news show Entertainment Tonight, Price reveals Coleman never fully recovered from surgery to replace a faulty heart valve in 2009 and he died before they had a chance to recommit to each other. She says, "Gary and I, we had some disagreements on things and we didn't think things through completely all the time."
"We had rash decisions and when we both filed (for divorce) and everything went through, we decided that's not what we wanted. We reconciled and we were actually going to renew our vows very soon."
Coleman suffered a brain haemorrhage, slipped into a coma and died on May 28 after a fall at his home.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny