Tom Felton's Real-Life Girlfriend Plays Draco Malfoy's Wife
"Harry Potter" star Tom Felton mixed his personal and professional lives on the set of the upcoming boy wizard films after his real-life girlfriend was cast as his on-screen wife. The actor plays villain Draco Malfoy in the movie adaptations of the popular J.K. Rowling books and his character is transported 19 years into the future in the film franchise's final scenes.
The film version of the last Potter tome, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", has been split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for release later this year. Felton reveals he had a blast on the set of the forthcoming movies because he got to spend time with his girlfriend, Jade Gordon - although he admits she needed some persuading to take on the role of his missus.
He tells MTV, "The producers actually came to me about six months ago and asked me (if she'd be interested). She was slightly reluctant, but I pulled her arm and twisted it. She was filming with me for three days at King's Cross (London train station). She plays my wife, Astoria Malfoy. We had a kid together... We were married for three days. It was a lot of fun."
The loved-up couple attended the MTV Movie Awards together on Sunday night, June 6 and Felton paid tribute to his girlfriend as he accepted the Best Villain prize.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed