Tom Felton's Real-Life Girlfriend Plays Draco Malfoy's Wife
"Harry Potter" star Tom Felton mixed his personal and professional lives on the set of the upcoming boy wizard films after his real-life girlfriend was cast as his on-screen wife. The actor plays villain Draco Malfoy in the movie adaptations of the popular J.K. Rowling books and his character is transported 19 years into the future in the film franchise's final scenes.
The film version of the last Potter tome, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", has been split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for release later this year. Felton reveals he had a blast on the set of the forthcoming movies because he got to spend time with his girlfriend, Jade Gordon - although he admits she needed some persuading to take on the role of his missus.
He tells MTV, "The producers actually came to me about six months ago and asked me (if she'd be interested). She was slightly reluctant, but I pulled her arm and twisted it. She was filming with me for three days at King's Cross (London train station). She plays my wife, Astoria Malfoy. We had a kid together... We were married for three days. It was a lot of fun."
The loved-up couple attended the MTV Movie Awards together on Sunday night, June 6 and Felton paid tribute to his girlfriend as he accepted the Best Villain prize.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie