Brandy Denies Turning Into a Rapper
R&B singer Brandy has laughed off reports she is seriously considering a career in rap after rhyming on a pair of tracks for her upcoming album. The "Never Say Never" hitmaker introduced her rap alter-ego Bran'Nu in December 2009 for a collaboration with hip-hop producer Timbaland.
The singer admits she shows off her MC skills once again on her upcoming sixth studio album, but she has no plans to pursue her hip-hop persona any further. She says, "Maybe two songs (on her new album) feature rap, but I'm not turning into a rapper."
Brandy is preparing a joint album with brother Ray J who is also a singer. The collaborative album which is yet to have a release date is slated to be dropped in stores later this year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'