Brandy Denies Turning Into a Rapper
R&B singer Brandy has laughed off reports she is seriously considering a career in rap after rhyming on a pair of tracks for her upcoming album. The "Never Say Never" hitmaker introduced her rap alter-ego Bran'Nu in December 2009 for a collaboration with hip-hop producer Timbaland.
The singer admits she shows off her MC skills once again on her upcoming sixth studio album, but she has no plans to pursue her hip-hop persona any further. She says, "Maybe two songs (on her new album) feature rap, but I'm not turning into a rapper."
Brandy is preparing a joint album with brother Ray J who is also a singer. The collaborative album which is yet to have a release date is slated to be dropped in stores later this year.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy