Brandy Denies Turning Into a Rapper
R&B singer Brandy has laughed off reports she is seriously considering a career in rap after rhyming on a pair of tracks for her upcoming album. The "Never Say Never" hitmaker introduced her rap alter-ego Bran'Nu in December 2009 for a collaboration with hip-hop producer Timbaland.
The singer admits she shows off her MC skills once again on her upcoming sixth studio album, but she has no plans to pursue her hip-hop persona any further. She says, "Maybe two songs (on her new album) feature rap, but I'm not turning into a rapper."
Brandy is preparing a joint album with brother Ray J who is also a singer. The collaborative album which is yet to have a release date is slated to be dropped in stores later this year.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!