Brandy Denies Turning Into a Rapper
R&B singer Brandy has laughed off reports she is seriously considering a career in rap after rhyming on a pair of tracks for her upcoming album. The "Never Say Never" hitmaker introduced her rap alter-ego Bran'Nu in December 2009 for a collaboration with hip-hop producer Timbaland.
The singer admits she shows off her MC skills once again on her upcoming sixth studio album, but she has no plans to pursue her hip-hop persona any further. She says, "Maybe two songs (on her new album) feature rap, but I'm not turning into a rapper."
Brandy is preparing a joint album with brother Ray J who is also a singer. The collaborative album which is yet to have a release date is slated to be dropped in stores later this year.
More Brandy News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party