Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together