Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce