Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army