Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie