Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo