Robert Pattinson's Teen Fan Arrested on Filming Set
A teenage Robert Pattinson fan was arrested in California on Friday, June 4 after attempting to sneak onto the set of the actor's new movie "Water for Elephants", according to reports. Police were called to the set in Piru after production workers spotted a 16-year-old girl hiding in the bushes with a camera, eager to catch a glimpse of the "Twilight" hunk.
But she was forced to vacate her hiding place when officers from the Ventura County Sheriff's Department turned up and removed her from the venue. A set insider tells HollywoodLife.com, "The incident happened extremely quickly, so no force or handcuffs were needed."
"Then fan had a camera but security said she didn't seem dangerous at all. It's protocol to call the cops for any kind of trespassing though - cars drive past every few hours to make sure everything is going well."
The youngster, who has not been identified, reportedly escaped punishment after receiving a stern warning from cops before she was dropped home to her parents.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy