Empire of the Sun Singers Have Not Been in Touch Since February
Singer Luke Steele has sparked fears about the future of duo Empire of the Sun after revealing he hasn't spoken to bandmate Nick Littlemore since February. The collaborators formed the band in 2006 but Steele admits he hasn't been in touch with Littlemore since the Brit Awards in London earlier this year.
He tells BBC Newsbeat, "Nick doesn't play in the live show. He doesn't play in anything. I saw him at the Brit Awards and that was like a bit of a reunion." And Steels admits he struggles to play live shows without his partner, adding "The first month was pretty emotionally challenging."
"Because you're there going, 'What do you mean you don't want to be on the road?' Once it (the tour) starts it becomes the norm. You've got to keep the show on the road. This is rock 'n' roll."
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer