Empire of the Sun Singers Have Not Been in Touch Since February
Singer Luke Steele has sparked fears about the future of duo Empire of the Sun after revealing he hasn't spoken to bandmate Nick Littlemore since February. The collaborators formed the band in 2006 but Steele admits he hasn't been in touch with Littlemore since the Brit Awards in London earlier this year.
He tells BBC Newsbeat, "Nick doesn't play in the live show. He doesn't play in anything. I saw him at the Brit Awards and that was like a bit of a reunion." And Steels admits he struggles to play live shows without his partner, adding "The first month was pretty emotionally challenging."
"Because you're there going, 'What do you mean you don't want to be on the road?' Once it (the tour) starts it becomes the norm. You've got to keep the show on the road. This is rock 'n' roll."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary