Empire of the Sun Singers Have Not Been in Touch Since February
Singer Luke Steele has sparked fears about the future of duo Empire of the Sun after revealing he hasn't spoken to bandmate Nick Littlemore since February. The collaborators formed the band in 2006 but Steele admits he hasn't been in touch with Littlemore since the Brit Awards in London earlier this year.
He tells BBC Newsbeat, "Nick doesn't play in the live show. He doesn't play in anything. I saw him at the Brit Awards and that was like a bit of a reunion." And Steels admits he struggles to play live shows without his partner, adding "The first month was pretty emotionally challenging."
"Because you're there going, 'What do you mean you don't want to be on the road?' Once it (the tour) starts it becomes the norm. You've got to keep the show on the road. This is rock 'n' roll."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed