Empire of the Sun Singers Have Not Been in Touch Since February
Singer Luke Steele has sparked fears about the future of duo Empire of the Sun after revealing he hasn't spoken to bandmate Nick Littlemore since February. The collaborators formed the band in 2006 but Steele admits he hasn't been in touch with Littlemore since the Brit Awards in London earlier this year.
He tells BBC Newsbeat, "Nick doesn't play in the live show. He doesn't play in anything. I saw him at the Brit Awards and that was like a bit of a reunion." And Steels admits he struggles to play live shows without his partner, adding "The first month was pretty emotionally challenging."
"Because you're there going, 'What do you mean you don't want to be on the road?' Once it (the tour) starts it becomes the norm. You've got to keep the show on the road. This is rock 'n' roll."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences