Empire of the Sun Singers Have Not Been in Touch Since February
Singer Luke Steele has sparked fears about the future of duo Empire of the Sun after revealing he hasn't spoken to bandmate Nick Littlemore since February. The collaborators formed the band in 2006 but Steele admits he hasn't been in touch with Littlemore since the Brit Awards in London earlier this year.
He tells BBC Newsbeat, "Nick doesn't play in the live show. He doesn't play in anything. I saw him at the Brit Awards and that was like a bit of a reunion." And Steels admits he struggles to play live shows without his partner, adding "The first month was pretty emotionally challenging."
"Because you're there going, 'What do you mean you don't want to be on the road?' Once it (the tour) starts it becomes the norm. You've got to keep the show on the road. This is rock 'n' roll."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'