Bret Michaels Adds More Tour Dates Despite Doctors' Order to Slow Down
Bret Michaels refuses to slow down following his string of health scares - the rocker has added three more dates to his U.S. tour. The Poison frontman returned to the stage in Mississippi last week, marking his first full concert since suffering a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.
And despite admitting his doctors had urged him to slow down after the spate of ailments - including being diagnosed with a hole in his heart last month - Michaels has increased his Rose & Thorns tour by three more shows.
On his website, a spokesperson writes, "Hey everyone! Once again Bret and all at Michaels Entertainment can not thank you enough for your many well wishes, prayers and thoughts through Bret's recent life threatening health issues! That being said, let's get to it."
"A few more shows were added to the tour schedule yesterday including Michigan, Idaho and Oklahoma."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance