Bret Michaels Adds More Tour Dates Despite Doctors' Order to Slow Down
Bret Michaels refuses to slow down following his string of health scares - the rocker has added three more dates to his U.S. tour. The Poison frontman returned to the stage in Mississippi last week, marking his first full concert since suffering a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.
And despite admitting his doctors had urged him to slow down after the spate of ailments - including being diagnosed with a hole in his heart last month - Michaels has increased his Rose & Thorns tour by three more shows.
On his website, a spokesperson writes, "Hey everyone! Once again Bret and all at Michaels Entertainment can not thank you enough for your many well wishes, prayers and thoughts through Bret's recent life threatening health issues! That being said, let's get to it."
"A few more shows were added to the tour schedule yesterday including Michigan, Idaho and Oklahoma."
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart