Bret Michaels Adds More Tour Dates Despite Doctors' Order to Slow Down
Bret Michaels refuses to slow down following his string of health scares - the rocker has added three more dates to his U.S. tour. The Poison frontman returned to the stage in Mississippi last week, marking his first full concert since suffering a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.
And despite admitting his doctors had urged him to slow down after the spate of ailments - including being diagnosed with a hole in his heart last month - Michaels has increased his Rose & Thorns tour by three more shows.
On his website, a spokesperson writes, "Hey everyone! Once again Bret and all at Michaels Entertainment can not thank you enough for your many well wishes, prayers and thoughts through Bret's recent life threatening health issues! That being said, let's get to it."
"A few more shows were added to the tour schedule yesterday including Michigan, Idaho and Oklahoma."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video