Bret Michaels Adds More Tour Dates Despite Doctors' Order to Slow Down
Bret Michaels refuses to slow down following his string of health scares - the rocker has added three more dates to his U.S. tour. The Poison frontman returned to the stage in Mississippi last week, marking his first full concert since suffering a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.
And despite admitting his doctors had urged him to slow down after the spate of ailments - including being diagnosed with a hole in his heart last month - Michaels has increased his Rose & Thorns tour by three more shows.
On his website, a spokesperson writes, "Hey everyone! Once again Bret and all at Michaels Entertainment can not thank you enough for your many well wishes, prayers and thoughts through Bret's recent life threatening health issues! That being said, let's get to it."
"A few more shows were added to the tour schedule yesterday including Michigan, Idaho and Oklahoma."
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'