Bret Michaels Adds More Tour Dates Despite Doctors' Order to Slow Down
Bret Michaels refuses to slow down following his string of health scares - the rocker has added three more dates to his U.S. tour. The Poison frontman returned to the stage in Mississippi last week, marking his first full concert since suffering a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.
And despite admitting his doctors had urged him to slow down after the spate of ailments - including being diagnosed with a hole in his heart last month - Michaels has increased his Rose & Thorns tour by three more shows.
On his website, a spokesperson writes, "Hey everyone! Once again Bret and all at Michaels Entertainment can not thank you enough for your many well wishes, prayers and thoughts through Bret's recent life threatening health issues! That being said, let's get to it."
"A few more shows were added to the tour schedule yesterday including Michigan, Idaho and Oklahoma."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama