Paris Hilton Warns Egyptian Clubbers About False Party Adverts
Paris Hilton has warned club-goers in Egypt not to believe false adverts promoting a night out with the socialite. The hotel heiress is currently in the country on a sightseeing trip and she was alleged to have been booked to make an appearance at a club in the capital city Cairo, with promoters charging revelers thousands of dollars for entry to the exclusive night.
But Hilton has denied any involvement in the event, and has taken to her Twitter.com blog to alert fans to the scam. She writes, "I just heard from my friend who lives here that this night club in Cairo called Tamorai is falsely advertising that I'm throwing a party there tonight. And on top of that charging thousands of dollars to get in."
"Just to let you know I am not there and have no plans on going there. I am exhausted from such a long day of exploring Egypt and one of the Wonders of the World."
More Paris Hilton News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics