Paris Hilton Warns Egyptian Clubbers About False Party Adverts
Paris Hilton has warned club-goers in Egypt not to believe false adverts promoting a night out with the socialite. The hotel heiress is currently in the country on a sightseeing trip and she was alleged to have been booked to make an appearance at a club in the capital city Cairo, with promoters charging revelers thousands of dollars for entry to the exclusive night.
But Hilton has denied any involvement in the event, and has taken to her Twitter.com blog to alert fans to the scam. She writes, "I just heard from my friend who lives here that this night club in Cairo called Tamorai is falsely advertising that I'm throwing a party there tonight. And on top of that charging thousands of dollars to get in."
"Just to let you know I am not there and have no plans on going there. I am exhausted from such a long day of exploring Egypt and one of the Wonders of the World."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia