Paris Hilton Warns Egyptian Clubbers About False Party Adverts
Paris Hilton has warned club-goers in Egypt not to believe false adverts promoting a night out with the socialite. The hotel heiress is currently in the country on a sightseeing trip and she was alleged to have been booked to make an appearance at a club in the capital city Cairo, with promoters charging revelers thousands of dollars for entry to the exclusive night.
But Hilton has denied any involvement in the event, and has taken to her Twitter.com blog to alert fans to the scam. She writes, "I just heard from my friend who lives here that this night club in Cairo called Tamorai is falsely advertising that I'm throwing a party there tonight. And on top of that charging thousands of dollars to get in."
"Just to let you know I am not there and have no plans on going there. I am exhausted from such a long day of exploring Egypt and one of the Wonders of the World."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande