Paris Hilton Warns Egyptian Clubbers About False Party Adverts
Paris Hilton has warned club-goers in Egypt not to believe false adverts promoting a night out with the socialite. The hotel heiress is currently in the country on a sightseeing trip and she was alleged to have been booked to make an appearance at a club in the capital city Cairo, with promoters charging revelers thousands of dollars for entry to the exclusive night.
But Hilton has denied any involvement in the event, and has taken to her Twitter.com blog to alert fans to the scam. She writes, "I just heard from my friend who lives here that this night club in Cairo called Tamorai is falsely advertising that I'm throwing a party there tonight. And on top of that charging thousands of dollars to get in."
"Just to let you know I am not there and have no plans on going there. I am exhausted from such a long day of exploring Egypt and one of the Wonders of the World."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences