Paris Hilton Warns Egyptian Clubbers About False Party Adverts
Paris Hilton has warned club-goers in Egypt not to believe false adverts promoting a night out with the socialite. The hotel heiress is currently in the country on a sightseeing trip and she was alleged to have been booked to make an appearance at a club in the capital city Cairo, with promoters charging revelers thousands of dollars for entry to the exclusive night.
But Hilton has denied any involvement in the event, and has taken to her Twitter.com blog to alert fans to the scam. She writes, "I just heard from my friend who lives here that this night club in Cairo called Tamorai is falsely advertising that I'm throwing a party there tonight. And on top of that charging thousands of dollars to get in."
"Just to let you know I am not there and have no plans on going there. I am exhausted from such a long day of exploring Egypt and one of the Wonders of the World."
More Paris Hilton News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service