Lady GaGa Furious at Security Guard for Banning Fans From Dressing Up
Lady GaGa "reprimanded" security guards at her concert in Britain on Wednesday night, June 2 after fans were banned from dressing up as their idol. The star was "outraged" when she heard concert-goers in costume were being refused entry to the MEN Arena in Manchester, England prior to her gig there.
GaGa reveals security teams were targeting fans who had pinned soda cans into their hair - in reference to the singer's recent public appearance with Coca Cola tins wrapped into her curls. And the singer was so angry upon hearing the news, she tackled the situation herself - demanding officials ease the restrictions and let her "little monsters" into the arena.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Outraged... Staff at the MEN aren't letting people into the arena with cans in their hair. So many sad Little Monsters." She later added, "All is well at MEN Arena, feel free to wear your coke cans proud in hair. Security has been reprimanded for censoring Little Monster freedoms."
The news comes just days after fans attending GaGa's gig at the O2 Arena in London on Sunday, May 30 were banned from dressing up, and items including glowsticks, flags, homemade banners and trendy fingerless gloves were confiscated by security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms