Lady GaGa Furious at Security Guard for Banning Fans From Dressing Up
Lady GaGa "reprimanded" security guards at her concert in Britain on Wednesday night, June 2 after fans were banned from dressing up as their idol. The star was "outraged" when she heard concert-goers in costume were being refused entry to the MEN Arena in Manchester, England prior to her gig there.
GaGa reveals security teams were targeting fans who had pinned soda cans into their hair - in reference to the singer's recent public appearance with Coca Cola tins wrapped into her curls. And the singer was so angry upon hearing the news, she tackled the situation herself - demanding officials ease the restrictions and let her "little monsters" into the arena.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Outraged... Staff at the MEN aren't letting people into the arena with cans in their hair. So many sad Little Monsters." She later added, "All is well at MEN Arena, feel free to wear your coke cans proud in hair. Security has been reprimanded for censoring Little Monster freedoms."
The news comes just days after fans attending GaGa's gig at the O2 Arena in London on Sunday, May 30 were banned from dressing up, and items including glowsticks, flags, homemade banners and trendy fingerless gloves were confiscated by security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs