Lady GaGa Furious at Security Guard for Banning Fans From Dressing Up
Lady GaGa "reprimanded" security guards at her concert in Britain on Wednesday night, June 2 after fans were banned from dressing up as their idol. The star was "outraged" when she heard concert-goers in costume were being refused entry to the MEN Arena in Manchester, England prior to her gig there.
GaGa reveals security teams were targeting fans who had pinned soda cans into their hair - in reference to the singer's recent public appearance with Coca Cola tins wrapped into her curls. And the singer was so angry upon hearing the news, she tackled the situation herself - demanding officials ease the restrictions and let her "little monsters" into the arena.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Outraged... Staff at the MEN aren't letting people into the arena with cans in their hair. So many sad Little Monsters." She later added, "All is well at MEN Arena, feel free to wear your coke cans proud in hair. Security has been reprimanded for censoring Little Monster freedoms."
The news comes just days after fans attending GaGa's gig at the O2 Arena in London on Sunday, May 30 were banned from dressing up, and items including glowsticks, flags, homemade banners and trendy fingerless gloves were confiscated by security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones