Sandra Bullock Not Adopting Another Kid
Sandra Bullock's representative has dismissed reports the actress is planning to adopt another child. The Oscar winner revealed in April she and now-estranged husband Jesse James had secretly welcomed baby Louis into the family in January.
The adoption was approved just two months before James' infidelities were revealed in the press. Bullock subsequently split from the TV star following the scandal and is now caring for the tot on her own. A report published in America's In Touch magazine earlier this month suggested the 45 year old has been preparing to adopt a second baby to give Louis a younger sibling, with a source saying, "She has already been approved, and she's just waiting for the call that her baby is here."
But Bullock's rep has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers