Sandra Bullock Not Adopting Another Kid
Sandra Bullock's representative has dismissed reports the actress is planning to adopt another child. The Oscar winner revealed in April she and now-estranged husband Jesse James had secretly welcomed baby Louis into the family in January.
The adoption was approved just two months before James' infidelities were revealed in the press. Bullock subsequently split from the TV star following the scandal and is now caring for the tot on her own. A report published in America's In Touch magazine earlier this month suggested the 45 year old has been preparing to adopt a second baby to give Louis a younger sibling, with a source saying, "She has already been approved, and she's just waiting for the call that her baby is here."
But Bullock's rep has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights