Sandra Bullock Not Adopting Another Kid
Sandra Bullock's representative has dismissed reports the actress is planning to adopt another child. The Oscar winner revealed in April she and now-estranged husband Jesse James had secretly welcomed baby Louis into the family in January.
The adoption was approved just two months before James' infidelities were revealed in the press. Bullock subsequently split from the TV star following the scandal and is now caring for the tot on her own. A report published in America's In Touch magazine earlier this month suggested the 45 year old has been preparing to adopt a second baby to give Louis a younger sibling, with a source saying, "She has already been approved, and she's just waiting for the call that her baby is here."
But Bullock's rep has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting