Sandra Bullock Not Adopting Another Kid
Sandra Bullock's representative has dismissed reports the actress is planning to adopt another child. The Oscar winner revealed in April she and now-estranged husband Jesse James had secretly welcomed baby Louis into the family in January.
The adoption was approved just two months before James' infidelities were revealed in the press. Bullock subsequently split from the TV star following the scandal and is now caring for the tot on her own. A report published in America's In Touch magazine earlier this month suggested the 45 year old has been preparing to adopt a second baby to give Louis a younger sibling, with a source saying, "She has already been approved, and she's just waiting for the call that her baby is here."
But Bullock's rep has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal