Sandra Bullock Not Adopting Another Kid
Sandra Bullock's representative has dismissed reports the actress is planning to adopt another child. The Oscar winner revealed in April she and now-estranged husband Jesse James had secretly welcomed baby Louis into the family in January.
The adoption was approved just two months before James' infidelities were revealed in the press. Bullock subsequently split from the TV star following the scandal and is now caring for the tot on her own. A report published in America's In Touch magazine earlier this month suggested the 45 year old has been preparing to adopt a second baby to give Louis a younger sibling, with a source saying, "She has already been approved, and she's just waiting for the call that her baby is here."
But Bullock's rep has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "As of now, she has no intention and has never thought of adopting another child."
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick