Kristin Davis Denies Rumor She Demands Bigger Role in 'SATC 3'
A publicist for Kristin Davis has dismissed rumors the actress has refused to sign on to a third "Sex and the City" movie until she is guaranteed more screen time. British tabloid reports suggested the brunette was left fuming because she didn't have as many scenes as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in the second cinema outing of the hit TV series.
An article published in The News of the World claimed Davis had met with producers and insisted she would not sign up to a new project until they promised her a larger share of the storyline. But a rep for the actress has shrugged off the report, telling GossipCop.com, "This is absurd."
The latest installment of the drama comedy film series, "Sex and the City 2", has just been debuted in the U.S. on May 27. The film follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville