Kristin Davis Denies Rumor She Demands Bigger Role in 'SATC 3'
A publicist for Kristin Davis has dismissed rumors the actress has refused to sign on to a third "Sex and the City" movie until she is guaranteed more screen time. British tabloid reports suggested the brunette was left fuming because she didn't have as many scenes as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in the second cinema outing of the hit TV series.
An article published in The News of the World claimed Davis had met with producers and insisted she would not sign up to a new project until they promised her a larger share of the storyline. But a rep for the actress has shrugged off the report, telling GossipCop.com, "This is absurd."
The latest installment of the drama comedy film series, "Sex and the City 2", has just been debuted in the U.S. on May 27. The film follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy