Kristin Davis Denies Rumor She Demands Bigger Role in 'SATC 3'
A publicist for Kristin Davis has dismissed rumors the actress has refused to sign on to a third "Sex and the City" movie until she is guaranteed more screen time. British tabloid reports suggested the brunette was left fuming because she didn't have as many scenes as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in the second cinema outing of the hit TV series.
An article published in The News of the World claimed Davis had met with producers and insisted she would not sign up to a new project until they promised her a larger share of the storyline. But a rep for the actress has shrugged off the report, telling GossipCop.com, "This is absurd."
The latest installment of the drama comedy film series, "Sex and the City 2", has just been debuted in the U.S. on May 27. The film follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic