Kristin Davis Denies Rumor She Demands Bigger Role in 'SATC 3'
A publicist for Kristin Davis has dismissed rumors the actress has refused to sign on to a third "Sex and the City" movie until she is guaranteed more screen time. British tabloid reports suggested the brunette was left fuming because she didn't have as many scenes as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in the second cinema outing of the hit TV series.
An article published in The News of the World claimed Davis had met with producers and insisted she would not sign up to a new project until they promised her a larger share of the storyline. But a rep for the actress has shrugged off the report, telling GossipCop.com, "This is absurd."
The latest installment of the drama comedy film series, "Sex and the City 2", has just been debuted in the U.S. on May 27. The film follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day