Kristin Davis Denies Rumor She Demands Bigger Role in 'SATC 3'
A publicist for Kristin Davis has dismissed rumors the actress has refused to sign on to a third "Sex and the City" movie until she is guaranteed more screen time. British tabloid reports suggested the brunette was left fuming because she didn't have as many scenes as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in the second cinema outing of the hit TV series.
An article published in The News of the World claimed Davis had met with producers and insisted she would not sign up to a new project until they promised her a larger share of the storyline. But a rep for the actress has shrugged off the report, telling GossipCop.com, "This is absurd."
The latest installment of the drama comedy film series, "Sex and the City 2", has just been debuted in the U.S. on May 27. The film follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake