Mexico Seeks to Arrest 'Survivor' Exec in Wife's Murder
U.S. reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman is a wanted man in Mexico after a judge issued a warrant for his arrest, relating to the murder of his wife. The "Survivor" executive was ordered to stay in the country as authorities investigated the death of his wife Monica, whose body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was holidaying in April.
But Mexican police lost track of Beresford-Redmond when he went missing last month - only for him to resurface in Southern California, where he was living with his two children. Quintana Roo State Attorney General Francisco Alor has confirmed that prosecutors are seeking "international collaboration" with U.S. authorities to have Beresford-Redman extradited to face questioning in Mexico.
The producer has denied any involvement in his wife's murder and has urged Mexican authorities to investigate the case further to find the real killer. In a statement, he says, "I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death. I am innocent."
"My children have had one parent taken from them by a senseless act of violence. I implore the Mexican authorities not to take their remaining parent by a miscarriage of justice and to do what is right not just what is expedient."
More Survivor News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding