Mexico Seeks to Arrest 'Survivor' Exec in Wife's Murder
U.S. reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman is a wanted man in Mexico after a judge issued a warrant for his arrest, relating to the murder of his wife. The "Survivor" executive was ordered to stay in the country as authorities investigated the death of his wife Monica, whose body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was holidaying in April.
But Mexican police lost track of Beresford-Redmond when he went missing last month - only for him to resurface in Southern California, where he was living with his two children. Quintana Roo State Attorney General Francisco Alor has confirmed that prosecutors are seeking "international collaboration" with U.S. authorities to have Beresford-Redman extradited to face questioning in Mexico.
The producer has denied any involvement in his wife's murder and has urged Mexican authorities to investigate the case further to find the real killer. In a statement, he says, "I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death. I am innocent."
"My children have had one parent taken from them by a senseless act of violence. I implore the Mexican authorities not to take their remaining parent by a miscarriage of justice and to do what is right not just what is expedient."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly