Jennifer Aniston Got Visit From Police
Police were called to Jennifer Aniston's home this weekend after concerned neighbors reported a suspected intruder at the actress' property. Emergency services received a frantic call from residents in the actress' neighborhood after they heard a disturbance next door - but the noise turned out to be the Friends star's talking alarm system.
Cops who arrived at the scene concluded there was no intruder. Aniston was not present when the alarm went off, reports TMZ.com.
Alarm scare aside, Jennifer Aniston is already working on a top secret movie to make her feature film directorial debut. She recently said, "I have a project in development I'm going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, 'What's next?' It's getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars