Jennifer Aniston Got Visit From Police
Police were called to Jennifer Aniston's home this weekend after concerned neighbors reported a suspected intruder at the actress' property. Emergency services received a frantic call from residents in the actress' neighborhood after they heard a disturbance next door - but the noise turned out to be the Friends star's talking alarm system.
Cops who arrived at the scene concluded there was no intruder. Aniston was not present when the alarm went off, reports TMZ.com.
Alarm scare aside, Jennifer Aniston is already working on a top secret movie to make her feature film directorial debut. She recently said, "I have a project in development I'm going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, 'What's next?' It's getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert