Jennifer Aniston Got Visit From Police
Police were called to Jennifer Aniston's home this weekend after concerned neighbors reported a suspected intruder at the actress' property. Emergency services received a frantic call from residents in the actress' neighborhood after they heard a disturbance next door - but the noise turned out to be the Friends star's talking alarm system.
Cops who arrived at the scene concluded there was no intruder. Aniston was not present when the alarm went off, reports TMZ.com.
Alarm scare aside, Jennifer Aniston is already working on a top secret movie to make her feature film directorial debut. She recently said, "I have a project in development I'm going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, 'What's next?' It's getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?