Jennifer Aniston Got Visit From Police
Police were called to Jennifer Aniston's home this weekend after concerned neighbors reported a suspected intruder at the actress' property. Emergency services received a frantic call from residents in the actress' neighborhood after they heard a disturbance next door - but the noise turned out to be the Friends star's talking alarm system.
Cops who arrived at the scene concluded there was no intruder. Aniston was not present when the alarm went off, reports TMZ.com.
Alarm scare aside, Jennifer Aniston is already working on a top secret movie to make her feature film directorial debut. She recently said, "I have a project in development I'm going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, 'What's next?' It's getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video