Jennifer Aniston Got Visit From Police
Police were called to Jennifer Aniston's home this weekend after concerned neighbors reported a suspected intruder at the actress' property. Emergency services received a frantic call from residents in the actress' neighborhood after they heard a disturbance next door - but the noise turned out to be the Friends star's talking alarm system.
Cops who arrived at the scene concluded there was no intruder. Aniston was not present when the alarm went off, reports TMZ.com.
Alarm scare aside, Jennifer Aniston is already working on a top secret movie to make her feature film directorial debut. She recently said, "I have a project in development I'm going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, 'What's next?' It's getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child