Homer Simpson Dubbed Best Character
The Simpsons' dumb dad Homer Simpson has topped a new list of the best TV and movie character of the last 20 years. The yellow cartoon character with a love of doughnuts beat out boy wizard Harry Potter and Sarah Michelle Gellar's TV vampire slayer Buffy to take the top spot on the new Entertainment Weekly magazine countdown.
Tony Soprano and "Batman" villain The Joker round out the top five, while Jennifer Aniston's "Friends" character Rachel Green, Johnny Depp's Edward Scissorhands, Hannibal Lecter, Carrie Bradshaw and Spongebob Squarepants made the top 10.
Homer Simpson is still featured in animated TV series "The Simpsons" which is aired by FOX. The show first debuted in 1989 and has just wrapped up the 21st season on Sunday, May 23.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?