Ashton Kutcher to 'Pirate' His Own Movie 'Killers'
Ashton Kutcher is to "pirate" the first 10 minutes of his new movie "Killers" by shooting inside the film's premiere. The tech-savvy star will use the latest webcam technology to grab the footage at the screening in Hollywood on June 1.
In a tweet to fans, Kutcher writes, "I'd like 2 invite U to the premiere of Killers. June 1 I'm going live 2 the web & Pirating the 1st 10 min of Killers from the premiere (sic)." The actor plays a crack U.S. assassin trying to live a normal life in the comedy, which also stars Katherine Heigl.
Ashton Kutcher plays alongside Tom Selleck, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Mull, Rob Riggle, Casey Wilson, LeToya Luckett, Katheryn Winnick and Sharan Masfield in addition to Katherine Heigl. The film will be released in United States on June 4.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'