Ashton Kutcher to 'Pirate' His Own Movie 'Killers'
Ashton Kutcher is to "pirate" the first 10 minutes of his new movie "Killers" by shooting inside the film's premiere. The tech-savvy star will use the latest webcam technology to grab the footage at the screening in Hollywood on June 1.
In a tweet to fans, Kutcher writes, "I'd like 2 invite U to the premiere of Killers. June 1 I'm going live 2 the web & Pirating the 1st 10 min of Killers from the premiere (sic)." The actor plays a crack U.S. assassin trying to live a normal life in the comedy, which also stars Katherine Heigl.
Ashton Kutcher plays alongside Tom Selleck, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Mull, Rob Riggle, Casey Wilson, LeToya Luckett, Katheryn Winnick and Sharan Masfield in addition to Katherine Heigl. The film will be released in United States on June 4.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism