Ashton Kutcher to 'Pirate' His Own Movie 'Killers'
Ashton Kutcher is to "pirate" the first 10 minutes of his new movie "Killers" by shooting inside the film's premiere. The tech-savvy star will use the latest webcam technology to grab the footage at the screening in Hollywood on June 1.
In a tweet to fans, Kutcher writes, "I'd like 2 invite U to the premiere of Killers. June 1 I'm going live 2 the web & Pirating the 1st 10 min of Killers from the premiere (sic)." The actor plays a crack U.S. assassin trying to live a normal life in the comedy, which also stars Katherine Heigl.
Ashton Kutcher plays alongside Tom Selleck, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Mull, Rob Riggle, Casey Wilson, LeToya Luckett, Katheryn Winnick and Sharan Masfield in addition to Katherine Heigl. The film will be released in United States on June 4.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding