Ashton Kutcher to 'Pirate' His Own Movie 'Killers'
Ashton Kutcher is to "pirate" the first 10 minutes of his new movie "Killers" by shooting inside the film's premiere. The tech-savvy star will use the latest webcam technology to grab the footage at the screening in Hollywood on June 1.
In a tweet to fans, Kutcher writes, "I'd like 2 invite U to the premiere of Killers. June 1 I'm going live 2 the web & Pirating the 1st 10 min of Killers from the premiere (sic)." The actor plays a crack U.S. assassin trying to live a normal life in the comedy, which also stars Katherine Heigl.
Ashton Kutcher plays alongside Tom Selleck, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Mull, Rob Riggle, Casey Wilson, LeToya Luckett, Katheryn Winnick and Sharan Masfield in addition to Katherine Heigl. The film will be released in United States on June 4.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked