Common and Serena Williams May Have Split
Rapper Common and tennis pro Serena Williams have called time on their two-year relationship, according to a U.S. report. The hip-hop star and the sportswoman are said to have ended their romance and gone their separate ways after they "just grew apart", according to American magazine In Touch Weekly.
The couple made a red carpet appearance together in April, but Common's mum was his date to the premiere of his romantic comedy movie "Just Wright on May 4. A spokesman for Serena preferred to give "no comment" when asked by Daily Mail about the split.
Common spoke openly about his love life earlier this month when he appeared on U.S. TV, telling talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March