Common and Serena Williams May Have Split
Rapper Common and tennis pro Serena Williams have called time on their two-year relationship, according to a U.S. report. The hip-hop star and the sportswoman are said to have ended their romance and gone their separate ways after they "just grew apart", according to American magazine In Touch Weekly.
The couple made a red carpet appearance together in April, but Common's mum was his date to the premiere of his romantic comedy movie "Just Wright on May 4. A spokesman for Serena preferred to give "no comment" when asked by Daily Mail about the split.
Common spoke openly about his love life earlier this month when he appeared on U.S. TV, telling talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary