Common and Serena Williams May Have Split
Rapper Common and tennis pro Serena Williams have called time on their two-year relationship, according to a U.S. report. The hip-hop star and the sportswoman are said to have ended their romance and gone their separate ways after they "just grew apart", according to American magazine In Touch Weekly.
The couple made a red carpet appearance together in April, but Common's mum was his date to the premiere of his romantic comedy movie "Just Wright on May 4. A spokesman for Serena preferred to give "no comment" when asked by Daily Mail about the split.
Common spoke openly about his love life earlier this month when he appeared on U.S. TV, telling talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids."
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...