Common and Serena Williams May Have Split
Rapper Common and tennis pro Serena Williams have called time on their two-year relationship, according to a U.S. report. The hip-hop star and the sportswoman are said to have ended their romance and gone their separate ways after they "just grew apart", according to American magazine In Touch Weekly.
The couple made a red carpet appearance together in April, but Common's mum was his date to the premiere of his romantic comedy movie "Just Wright on May 4. A spokesman for Serena preferred to give "no comment" when asked by Daily Mail about the split.
Common spoke openly about his love life earlier this month when he appeared on U.S. TV, telling talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed