Common and Serena Williams May Have Split
Rapper Common and tennis pro Serena Williams have called time on their two-year relationship, according to a U.S. report. The hip-hop star and the sportswoman are said to have ended their romance and gone their separate ways after they "just grew apart", according to American magazine In Touch Weekly.
The couple made a red carpet appearance together in April, but Common's mum was his date to the premiere of his romantic comedy movie "Just Wright on May 4. A spokesman for Serena preferred to give "no comment" when asked by Daily Mail about the split.
Common spoke openly about his love life earlier this month when he appeared on U.S. TV, telling talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I definitely want to get married. I would love to get married and have kids."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift